Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm kind of really excited about the album having a direction and a theme because that's something that was lacking massively with LfL (love and 13 beaches on the same record? With not much of a gap between them????), was vaguely there in HM and more present in UV than any of them so far. Wheee.

locals only

*checks VK*

Give it another week, it’ll prolly show up a few times LMAOOO

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Interscope is actually pretty smart rn and trying to give her a good spot on B200 because they're giving an album to every ticket and selling CD with digital copy. Coming to end taylor  :defeated:

I wonder how many additional sales that will get her?

Travis Scott released his album in August last year and it went back to #1 in November as he released new merch which included free albums and boosted his sales by like 33,000 compared to the week before. Lana needs merch as well to get even more.

Travis Scott also done a sneaky thing to get his song to number 1, he gave away free digital albums if you bought the Sicko Mode single. Even though it didnt count as an album sale it counted as a single sale and lots of people bought the single to get the whole album even I did it lol Lana should try that if she has a successful song in future.

Interscope is actually pretty smart rn and trying to give her a good spot on B200 because they're giving an album to every ticket and selling CD with digital copy. Coming to end taylor  :defeated:

A physical album (CD) with each ticket? Or just a digital download?

I just know my dumbass is going to order the lime green one when I have some money just because it's limited edition at some point

locals only

huh I saw someone playing Fuck it ILY on their story

EDIT I think they're just messing

Where's the @ bitch

@ groupielover but I think it's a joke

yeah panic over pretty sure they're messing and I'm a clown

Did we get the songwriting credits or the producing credits with the pre-order? Because Lana thanked Jack for producing the record and nobody else

On the unreliable Wikipedia, Rick Nowels is co-listed as writer but no producer of BAR is given. I really hope Jack reworked the arrangement so it’s a little more subtle in the tempo changes, the way MAC is.

The credits are available on iTunes for every track, the section "composed by" is mostly Lana & Jack, except:

- Doin Time - bc it's a cover

- BAR and Bartender - Lana & Rick

- California - Lana & Zack Dawes

- HIAB - Lana, Jack & Rick

So i guess Jack had nothing to do with BAR even though i still have hope

guys i cant get over the fact that we don't have a boxset

her only good boxset was UV, you can argue about the BTD one, but imo boxsets should contain vinyls (the print on the UV ones >>>>>>>>>), not just a CD and 10 Lana images

*checks VK*

as a Russian, I can't see how NFR snippets or any LDR song would leak there today. it's becoming more and more legal, music uploads can be deleted due to copyright for example. I'd look for this kind of stuff on Russian forums maybe but not on VK. it's just a russian Facebook, nothing more. the only decent source there is LDRey y'all hate for their logo, I'm not sure but it seems like they sometimes get Lana images without these watermarks but in general they just repost Honeymoun and other leaker's leaks, I don't think they've got unleaked stuff

giphy.gif

well it doesnt look like i'll be getting the blue vinyl :rip:

hmv doesnt ship to the US, getting it from jbhifi would cost me like $70, and fnac won't let me complete checkout

I dont know why yall expected snippets one month early. Noone does that anymore if at all.

Im guessing well get none till release.

not a word from you Mr. "VB will get cut short"

LB: they better have reworked TNBAR :flutter:

also LB: they better not have changed any of TNBAR :hdu: it was perfect the way it was :oprah3:

I hope it has been changed, I thought it was ok but its isn't one of my favourites.