Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

so... is there any new snippet?

Is Doin Time the single that we get in the pre-order?

there is no new snippet

but it's ok because we are getting the 2 new songs next week (Right, Lana?  :crossed: )

I really love the imagery of the shipping terminals. The combination of the beauty of nature and the sea and the setting sun against something that's so industrial and manmade. It's like the electricity pylons in that one pic from last year and also Tropico. It's so interesting because they are literally ugly but they look good

1058442.jpg

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

My immediate gut reaction to the standard cover was "Ugh." I thought it looked like a cheesy fan edit and that the guy was photoshopped into it. But it's growing on me the more I keep seeing it. I'm gonna order the Target exclusive because I can't quite afford one of the vinyls.

At first the tracklist annoyed me because we've already heard a lot of it, but the trailer made me forget how bitter and pissed off I've been at her. She's serving the retro aesthetics we all love again! I got emotional during the Venice Bitch part, I forgot how beautiful the song really is. It definitely deserves inclusion on the album despite being almost 1 year old.

I'm truly excited again!! I think once the album is released, it'll be a masterpiece and we're going to understand why it was kept so strictly under wraps. I won't be mad if we don't get new singles next week. I'd be happy to just wait until August 30 and it'll be more of a surprise!

The UO cover looks like the ideal aesthetic for someone who was very into Pretty Little Liars and reblogging The Craft and glitch art of flowers and shit like that on Tumblr in 2013 

Does anyone know the font she used for the cover?

for all my fontheads :hooker: the UO fonts are Sahara Bodoni and Good Vibrations ROB script

I really love the imagery of the shipping terminals. The combination of the beauty of nature and the sea and the setting sun against something that's so industrial and manmade. It's like the electricity pylons in that one pic from last year and also Tropico. It's so interesting because they are literally ugly but they look good

1058442.jpg

Hell yes. Always 

The UO cover looks like the ideal aesthetic for someone who was very into Pretty Little Liars and reblogging The Craft and glitch art of flowers and shit like that on Tumblr in 2013 

it's like baby AHS Coven and no I've never done that sh- but I like it 

UV/Honeymoon

1058442.jpg

Love the pics from tropico and their ''dirty'' look, perfect aesthetic

original.gif

Does anyone lowkey get depressed as fuck like 2 or 3 days after the album is released tho? I remember a couple days after LFL was released i fell into this scary pit of sadness, it was like everything i was waiting for was over and i should've been happy but i felt really sad, like there was nothing to look forward to :( idk, Lana's albums are like a black christmas to me

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Does anyone lowkey get depressed as fuck like 2 or 3 days after the album is released tho? I remember a couple days after LFL was released i fell into this scary pit of sadness, it was like everything i was waiting for was over and i should've been happy but i felt really sad, like there was nothing to look forward to :( idk, Lana's albums are like a black christmas to me

yeah i feel that cuz there won’t be much to look forward too unless you’re able to see her on tour. then she’ll disappear after that.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1058442.jpg

basically the sewer pic (better than any pic we have so far) but you bitches wont shut up about how bad u think it is

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

which one

The Norman font on the official cover. The one with the guy on it.

I feel sad because of her music. It puts me into my deepest emotions.

Mfhp.gif

Am I the only one who ordered the black vinyl lol bc I couldn't stand paying more for that ugly pop art cover on lime green

at this point it's worth buying anything of lana's with a capacity to become 20x more expensive as soon as you can't buy it anymore - like what happens with every single era.