Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

am i the only one who doesn't like her dancers and find them annoying on the stage and thinking if they're gunna be on her next tour or not

Yeah it’s just you

am i the only one who doesn't like her dancers and find them annoying on the stage and thinking if they're gunna be on her next tour or not

I don’t think they are annoying, they just don’t add anything on the show. I think her managers wanted her show to have more energy or Lana and her baddie instagram side wanted it. But they don’t make any difference for me.

The dancers didn't bother me at all when I saw her live. Actually I didn't even notice they were there, I was too focused on Lana to care about them so there's that.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Alex is rad; she put her phone on the stage and live streamed half the shows on the tour just gone. I'm grateful af for that. 

Meanwhile, Ben live streamed 30 seconds of the barricade and some grass. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Same, but I'm more concerned by the very real possibility of her replacing them with skinny trisha paytas and dollar tree lola bunny.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Lana live performances before she had the dancers, actually sang, and wore cool outfits >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Also the pace of this thread has me worried... ladies and gays we only have 26 full days to get to 3000. come on. 

Is there a place to get the urban outfitters vinyl that's not urbanoutfitters.com? Freaking $70 with shipping to Europe...

i think @@electra has a discount code for a website that ships it to you for much less..? but no, unless you want to buy it off someone post-release, and people tend to upsell them to get a bit of cash

locals only

Anyway, I know the album isn't out yet so we don't know what the songs are like, but... What's your perfect setlist for the new tour??

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Anyway, I know the album isn't out yet so we don't know what the songs are like, but... What's your perfect setlist for the new tour??

i didn't think of a setlist as a whole, but imo she should leave out several songs: blue jeans (a hit but can we like for once exclude some of them?), pretty when you cry (i think she's bad at performing it based on the vids i've seen), lust for life (bc i don't like the song in general)

songs she should add: gods & monsters (iconic track period), brooklyn baby, the blackest day (and more tracks off honeymoon bc she rarely sings them), coachella (y'all hate it but i guess bc of the production so we'll love the live version), heroin, and i also want to hear at least once in my life flipside live

i know she performed some of these songs at the LATTM tour but they weren't included in ALL the setlists and some of them were sung acapella.

giphy.gif

pretty when you cry (i think she's bad at performing it based on the vids i've seen)

One of the best moments of the show  :deadbanana: when she appeared lying on the floor on the big screen I almost passed out.

Oh man! I’ve never seen her live or really kept track of her tour setlists, so I have no sense of what is overplayed, but my fantasy setlist is:

Lolita

Cola

Is this happiness

Black beauty

This is what makes us girls

Cinnamon girl

Diet mtn dew

Music to watch boys to

West coast

Venice bitch

Pawn shop blues

Tomorrow never came

The next best american record

Video games

Flipside

How to disappear

Mariners apartment complex

Love

Brooklyn baby

Summertime sadness

Ride

Get free

It’s never gonna happen for a lot of reasons, but a girl can dream

We haven't listened to NFR yet so who knows but from the snippets I tried to add a few songs I think I would like to see live

13 Beaches
Mariners Apartment Complex
Cinnamon Girl
West Coast
Body Electric
Blue Jeans
Shades Of Cool
Norman Fucking Rockwell
The Next Best American Record
Music To Watch Boys To
Salvatore
Born To Die
Ride
Video Games
Heroin
The Blackest Day
Ultraviolence
Get Free
Venice Bitch

One of the best moments of the show  :deadbanana: when she appeared lying on the floor on the big screen I almost passed out.

i wished i loved the PWYC performances, but it's either the bad video quality or it's actually her not being able to hit those notes, idk

imagine she makes one show at which she won't sing any BTD songs

the fans might be mad so i'd suggest she should make this idea come true at one of the Cali shows since she's doing 4 of them and she often performs there so

giphy.gif

i wished i loved the PWYC performances, but it's either the bad video quality or it's actually her not being able to hit those notes, idk

My problem with PWYC is actually not the vocals, it's the fact that if I go to one of her concerts I wanna see Lana in person and not through the screen and because of this choreo lying down you basically do not see her until the end of the song

Not gonna say anything about NFR songs because I haven't heard them so I can say which ones should be including, but regarding the current setlist and past albums.

Should be scrapped:

born to die

blue jeans

video games

national anthem

summertime sadness

off to the races

lust for life (is it still on the setlist though?)

Should be included:

body electric

west coast

brooklyn baby

old money

music to watch boys to (PLEASE BRING THIS BACK PLEASE ONE OF HER BEST SONGS LIVE)

love

heroin

I'm trying to be realistic with this. I'd love to see Freak live again but the song didn't sound that good live. Also I didn't include songs like Salvatore, Swan Song, Art Deco, Money Power Glory because I know the good sis don't even remember she released them, so...