Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I still can’t believe we’re actually getting this album this month. We’ve been waiting for almost a year, It’s so surreal that we finally have the cover, tracklist and release date. And she served with the album trailer. I didn’t even think there would be an album trailer. She’s even gonna release a double video with a big budget. This album felt like a little side project she did at the beginning, but now it feels like an actual album.

qfrWuBl.png

I still can’t believe we’re actually getting this album this month. We’ve been waiting for almost a year, It’s so surreal that we finally have the cover, tracklist and release date. And she served with the album trailer. I didn’t even think there would be an album trailer. She’s even gonna release a double video with a big budget. This album felt like a little side project she did at the beginning, but now it feels like an actual album.

imagine there's no trailer and no boxset

id rather kill myself

:smile3:

^ I wonder what MV (if any) those shots are from? The trailer seemed to show footage for at least 3 music videos imo

The trailer footage is probs from The Greatest, Fuck it i love you and Happiness is a Butterfly. Those shots are from either The Greatest or Fuck it i love you

qfrWuBl.png

^ I wonder what MV (if any) those shots are from? The trailer seemed to show footage for at least 3 music videos imo

i don't wanna get excited for the trailers anymore cuz honeymoon and LFL both had amazing trailers but they were nothing for the singles so 

The trailer footage is probs from The Greatest, Fuck it i love you and Happiness is a Butterfly. Those shots are from either The Greatest or Fuck it i love you

but she did a video for HIAB already with her dancers and it was took by chuck

:smile3:

but she did a video for HIAB already with her dancers and it was took by chuck

Yeah we didn’t see HIAB footage in the trailer I think? Honestly I’m expecting HIAB, the double MV and one or two more music videos going off what we saw in the trailer. She really gonna feed us well tbh

I think the footage with the bambi type cartoon animal was for HiaB since they shot it mid 2018 around the time they shot the HiaB video footage that was later used for VB and MAC. Idk tho, it might just be some random visuals for the album trailer.

qfrWuBl.png

this is why that insult game thread was so important. people need to get their frustrations out so this mess doesnt happen in the other threads. unlock it!

The insult thread was making me clench, glad it's locked

locals only

So anyway..... when we getting this double MV...

Probably this week. We got many things last week, so new music kinda previewed in the trailer makes sense this week (I wonder if the piano chords and surf beats at the beginning of the trailer are parts of the two songs or just some random music they came up with after)

we gettin an extended version of our favorite song hope

Oh shit... I like the song, but I think it’s good as it is? Not sure if I can last one more verse and chorus. :ohno:

Do you know when we figured that out? Yesterday, two days ago? Do we know because the playtime is longer than the version we have now? :O

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Oh shit... I like the song, but I think it’s good as it is? Not sure if I can last one more verse and chorus. :ohno:

Do you know when we figured that out? Yesterday, two days ago? Do we know because the playtime is longer than the version we have now? :O

i think yesterday or two days ago, its about 35 seconds longer than the original one, we got that info from PPL

it's listed as "hope  (Extended version)" on the tracklist of NFR on the official german lana store and also on the website of my local retailer, might be a german-only thing cuz i havent seen it anywhere else

image.png