Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I’m gonna try and not listen to any snippets that get out. I remember listening to the Heroin snippet pre lfl and being so underwhelmed, but then I heard the whole song and it instantly became a fave.

CrkES1.gif

qfrWuBl.png

wait did she really change the lyrics to joe met me down at the training yard?? I think it was Jim at first

She said fuck Jim

it was probs Joe since the start but she just sang Jim during the live apple thing because honestly what's the difference

qfrWuBl.png

wait did she really change the lyrics to joe met me down at the training yard?? I think it was Jim at first

Cause fans harassed Joe on Instagram then, she sang Joe at the concert she did with Jack on December

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

California and the greatest are fucking gold material, love song sounds like a second video games that's about to break into a symphony of strings and shit, bartender's melody and production is so mysterious and lovely, filly is VB's little sister, airy, summery with nice guitars and strong Lizzy vocals, UGHHHH, IT'S ALL SO BEAUTIFUL. IT'S GONNA BREAK US GUYS, NFR IS GONNA BREAK US!!

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

FIILY: lizzy grant esque quirkyness, i love

Love Song: heavenly as always, so excited

Cinnamon Girl: THEM STRINGS

HTD: I don't think its entirely ruined, kinda like the strings at the end

California: STUNNING WHAT THE HELL HI MOTHER

TNBAR: it's okay, but i think the full song with be good

The Greatest: such a vibe, so excited

Bartender: sounds AMAZING

HIAB: glad they added some more production

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Um, the HIAB snippet sounds exactly the same with what we already had. It's just that now we hear it much clearer. It's still just piano.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

The new TNBAR lyrics will probs sound weird to most of us because we're so used to the original ones, but we'll get used to it.

I think you and I are the biggest BAR fans.

I am a little disappointed since the demo lyric "How does it taste / tell me how life treats you now that it's over?". It's so resentful and spicy. Keen to hear the whole thing, but yes, whatever happens ill get used to it.

3lfQEhw.png

the cohesiveness...

HTD: "well now it's been years since I left new york, and I've got a kid and two cats in the yard. The california sun and the movie stars..."

followed by

California: wanting her lover to return to cali

this is really gonna be a cohesive diary-like masterpiece huhhh im READY

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF