Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

All the snippets are growing on me, honestly. I wasn't sure at first of the transition of Love Song, from what we had heard, but it's working. Bartender still is my fave right now. The Greatest is the most vintage one.

God, there's still a witchy song coming Friday and looking for America that could be out soon!!! 

Wow, the yin to Ultraviolence's yang is coming :defeated:

I just don't understand the BAR lyric changes, though. It was perfect how it was and then she says "I just wanna party with you?" Why make such beautiful lyrics so vapid??

I’m actually living for the lyrics change, the “topangas hot tonight” sounds so good, she’s turned BAR into a bop with the lyric changes, and I mean if you don’t like it you can just replace it on the album with the version we have?

It would’ve been more disappointing if she had just put the BAR demo we have on the record with no changes whatsoever

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I'm gonna say something wild but fuck it i love you chorus reminds me of the chorus of break up with your boyfriend i'm bored chorus... omfg... and we know she loves the song

ZKcaooE.png

yeah. i can sell u my boxset and uo vinyl

sis.... my recommendation is that u take ur UV vinyl out of the box set and listen to it, light up a cigarette and think abt whoever u love(d) and just let yourself experience the magic of the album

but the UV UO exclusive vinyl? Sis.... how much

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Just realised that if the instrumental for the new version of TNBAR is the same as the one that leaked, that probably means it's the final version of the song that she wanted to put in LFL that leaked

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

htd sounds like the worst song to be honest  :lmao:

I can't believe I'm saying this but I prefer the Apple event version 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just realised that if the instrumental for the new version of TNBAR is the same as the one that leaked, that probably means it's the final version of the song that she wanted to put in LFL that leaked

I just hope she didn't change the whole thing though. I don't think so, but...

Maybe she rewrote parts of the song as if she was still living them at the moment? BAR always had a «distance» in the story; ti have her say she wants to party while making the record si more «present-tense».