Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

ATRL :facepalm:

Selena Lavigne said that

Okay I like avril but her last 3 albums are a no

And about Selena I won't comment at all.

A joke literally a joke

BTW Lana has a very big discography already especially if we include her unreleased material and it would be hard not to compare the songs with some of her others.She is one person after all and has her style, you can expect her to sound like someone else suddenly

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

wait I just changed my mind I’m not sure about Cinnabon anymore if it was the right decision

OR WHAT IF, the song changes with each chorus, maybe it gains more production each chorus???ITS 5 MINUTES LONG I might be reachin :flop:

I loved every snippet. I’m just a little disappointed with Cinnamon Girl. Based on the snippet they removed the bass and a weird sound you hear when she goes “Ah Aaah Aaaah”. I still love it though.

I think we heard the first chorus in the snippet and it's possible that the rest will have more elements added to them kind of like with Freak  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

ezgif-4-cd2d12053a.gif

i’m trying to refrain from listening to snippets; can anyone give brief words abt the mood of the record? like i’ve been DYING for another deeper/sad gurl record (ie:not LFL) is it at all anyway beautifully done like UV?

Well it’s definitely not UV but it’s like what you’d listen to while driving on a nice summer day with the top down or while hanging out in your garden with your s/o or friends or even while doing crack with your uncle

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

ok what the fuck. the greatest is amazing. i knew jack loved it for a reason. bartender is also great, not at all what i expected. i actually am not a fan of how cinnamon is more instrumental now but ooo well! also i miss the "you did it all for fame"... so iconic but we will always have it anyways. either way. this album is turning out to be fucking amazing. blow me away even more ldr

ATRL  :facepalm:

is that a threat miss selana_lavigne?  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

hmmmm i guess i won't purchase my copy of the album then. or buy her merch that i was planning on buying if i'm so deaf. gonna go give my coins to Meghan Trainor.

ok what the fuck. the greatest is amazing. i knew jack loved it for a reason. 

The Greatest ended up being the greatest track on the album ner5OHt.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

The piano and vocal melodies on Bartender sound like they’re from a Tori Amos song and I’m in love

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

ATRL  :facepalm:

All of this is a mess, but comparing TNBAR to.. blackest day??

Anyway they need to cut the bullshit and just say they hear things in terms of 'slow' (blackest day) 'faster with a beat' (summer bummer) and... I really don't get the connection between MAC and UV. At all. Clowns.

locals only

I desperately want to listen to the snippets but also desperately want to wait. Decisions.

Same here. But I'll resist the urge to listen to the snippets and wait until the entire album is out. I don't want to spoil the transcendental experience of listening to a new Lana album for the first time.

All of this is a mess, but comparing TNBAR to.. blackest day??

Anyway they need to cut the bullshit and just say they hear things in terms of 'slow' (blackest day) 'faster with a beat' (summer bummer) and... I really don't get the connection between MAC and UV. At all. Clowns.

Literally. Fools

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.