Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Mark my words. Nfr is coming earlier than the 30th. There’s no release date in any promo!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/delreyxmafia/status/1158815863002320899

Sometimes I wonder why Lana stans are pressed so often and the answer is that we disappoint ourselves! 16th fam!

Also heyo 2900 incoming  :hooker:  only 10 days to fill 100 more pages with bull

locals only

Makes no sense to put out promo in the steeets with no date to it. She had all of her past records leaked. I think it would be pretty smart to release it sooner than what she’s announced to avoid a leak, guys wake up that makes a lot of sense

Lana fans NEVER fail to surprise me. You can't even accept official announcements for what they are. It's like when she announced the song titles for the video she filmed and SOMEHOW people misconstrued Muscle beach baby for being a song title. It's mindboggling. 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Mark my words. Nfr is coming earlier than the 30th. There’s no release date in any promo!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/delreyxmafia/status/1158815863002320899

It could happen, actually. Marina already did it with the "Love" side of her last album. It's truly weird the promo posters doesn't have any info about the date...

Lana fans NEVER fail to surprise me. You can't even accept official announcements for what they are. It's like when she announced the song titles for the video she filmed and SOMEHOW people misconstrued Muscle beach baby for being a song title. It's mindboggling. 

her mind is complicated and her fans too

:smile3:

People misconstrued Muscle beach baby for being a song title. It's mindboggling. 

That was more wishful thinking because who wouldn't want a song called Muscle Beach Baby? Oh, what could've been. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

why is the title of fuck it i love you fuck it i love you when she's saying fuck it i like you???

she'll probably say fuck it i love you later in the song, it's a journey through her feelings  :creep:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains