Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The way I’ve been replaying the damn snippets over and over.

Does anyone feel like this era and aesthetics are like a “happier” or colorful bright version of UV? Like, I guess happy isn’t the right word. But after the trailer it just gave me UV vibes but lighter if that makes any sense??

Like UV Was dark with black and white visuals with surf, beach vibes and NFR is similar but in color.

Yeah I'm feeling that too. Like she just isn't held back by someone else anymore. 

I love the vibes of this era so far (not as much as Ultraviolence cause I love dark shit) so I really wanna see if what we think extends throughout the whole era. 

Does anyone feel like this era and aesthetics are like a “happier” or colorful bright version of UV? Like, I guess happy isn’t the right word. But after the trailer it just gave me UV vibes but lighter if that makes any sense??

Like UV Was dark with black and white visuals with surf, beach vibes and NFR is similar but in color.

this era is like the West Coast radio remix only folkier 

sgopYhV.gif

'Fuck It I Love You Muscle Beach Baby' might be one of my favorites from this album  :hooker:

i'm partial to "the greatest muscle beach baby"

it's just the way i feel

I caved & listened & I regret listening to the snips cuz it doesn't do the full song justice. ugh. 

in FuckItILoveYou she sounds to me to be singing "fuck it I like you" ..smh 

also the part in TNBAR where she sings "whatever's on tonight, I jus wanna party w youuu, Topangasss hottttt tonight" it lit rally sounds like a kids bop infomercial going from that to then the greatest snippet where its a show tune sound vibe... im hoping its just messing w my mind cause its in snippets 

anyone else hear these things? 

also kinda worried about this record, idk how to feel abt the weird trap thot beats to HTD... it was so beautiful and iconic without the weird beats :(

I agree! and this made me realize how listening to Lana's albums that aren't specificly made for the fans, unlike Lust for life was, we get to have a look into Lana's mind, she turns all the negative things in her life into this magnificently beautiful world that we get the privelage to gaze at, with and this is what I love about Lana's music so much! and I'm very excited to see what the world of NFR is like

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

i didn't listen to any snippet cuz i don't like to, i'd prefer to listen to them fully when the album come out

and thank god i didn't listen to BAR before cuz i didn't want to, so im pretty sure im gunna enjoy the shit out of the album

:smile3:

i'm partial to "the greatest muscle beach baby"

“Jack I love these chords” outsold

How to Disappear sounds like it's gonna be the Coachella and Cinnamon Girl the Cherry of NFR  :toofunny:

Don’t you insult Cinnamon Girl like that again sweaty :hooker:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif