Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

You can still hear the echo of "you did it all for fame" in the background of "it was just that good" on TNBAR sksks sis didn't bother to change it

it could've been done on purpose.

giphy.gif

I can already see people complaining the songs dont seem fresh/new anymore when the album comes out even though it's their own fault for overplaying the snippets... it will happen... so you better stop now 

FIILY reminds me of White Pontiac Heaven & Bentley. I knew that one part of the pre-chorus reminded me of something specific, but I didn't come up with it til now. :toofunny:

Also Your Band Is All The Rage.

wait, for the people talking about having bought tickets, thats all for europe right? B/c in the states the tickets aren't until friday and all the ones available now seem rather suspicious to me. But LMK if there are reliable ones for the NY date if anyone has bought them :)

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

wait, for the people talking about having bought tickets, thats all for europe right? B/c in the states the tickets aren't until friday and all the ones available now seem rather suspicious to me. But LMK if there are reliable ones for the NY date if anyone has bought them :)

states tickets aug 9th

:smile3:

I am honestly a bit surprised that there is so much production on all the songs after having heard the snippets... Not that I am complaining at all, but HIAB and Hope are the only two that are «just piano» (and I love that they are the closer tracks). I was expecting a minimalist production on a couple more, but it's not the case. 

About TNBAR...

I was concerned too about the new lines added, but they work. 

I've said 50 pages ago, but TNBAR will probably have two choruses: the first one in the snippet and the one we know will probably be the second one. 

As long as she keeps the intro guitar followed by «My baby used to dance underneath my architecture...»: this is one of her best lyrics ever and her voice si so damn sexy. 

The fact that ya'll are hyping the greatest up so much just proves to me that i'm probably gonna dislike it. The same thing happened with National Anthem, Brooklyn Baby, Freak and Tomorrow Never Came.. all the songs i hated from each album only to find out they were somehow fan favorites :wtf2: :whoopi:

How about i ban you for 2 months. You can take the time to learn how to love Brooklyn Baby.