Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

someone just told me HTD got leaked now?? is that right??

wHAt?

I don't know how reliable this is: Didn't someone listen to FIILY on his story last week? It could be they were listening to snippets?!?

i love how this thread went from HER BEST ALBUM WITHOUT A DOUBT to EVERY SNIPPET HAS SHIT LYRICS OMG in 2 days while I was literally reading lana sleuthing and lanalysis threads day and night. LB contains multitudes

Homophobia is doing wonders for her, she looks hot.

But her ears are too low on her head

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

seems she's put the guitar driven songs at the beginning and piano ballads at the end, by that theory, the title track could well explode into something more folky/rocky? 

seems she's put the guitar driven songs at the beginning and piano ballads at the end, by that theory, the title track could well explode into something more folky/rocky?

I think it will explode into something orchestral because it already starts to become bigger when she sings "but you're just a man..."

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Is Taylor secman reliable or like should I brush it off?

we don't know. lana once created an ig acc with her name and leaked honeymoon MV on a youtube channel with the same name? this twitter acc even liked eclipse's tweets btw

guys, how do i listen to SOTW in an hour on apple music? do i have to change the country of my apple id or just the itunes/app store acc?

giphy.gif