Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm pretty blasé towards it, but it's cute and a pleasant addition we weren't expecting. Sort of like how we all heard You Must Love Me - nice, unexpected and fine, but not sure I'll listen to it non stop. It's most not dramatic enough in her vocal range.

It totally fits L4L in the witch vibes, and how coquettish her vocals are.

3lfQEhw.png

Well... It is an early release in NZ I don't see why we can get warning points because of this. Just wondering :)

No one is getting warning points since none of us have either listened or shared the song

That callback to LFL with the "shuddup shuddup" is giving me LIFE. So cute.

(I'm remembering this from the screening last night, I would never listen illegally)

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I'm pretty blasé towards it, but it's cute and a pleasant addition we weren't expecting. Sort of like how we all heard You Must Love Me - nice, unexpected and fine, but not sure I'll listen to it non stop. It's most not dramatic enough in her vocal range.

It totally fits L4L in the witch vibes, and how coquettish her vocals are.

I totally agree with your sentiment behind the song! Nice enough to have but nothing amazing.

But I just wanted to say You Must Love Me>SOTW.

I know we don’t have to compare every single song but I just wanted to throw that out there lol.

I love the vibe of it. And her background vocals are some of her best.

And that bridge is phenomenal.

I love it, but I'm really not too sure it goes with the movie is all

someone cares about the movie?  :hooker:

giphy.gif