Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Change (a masterpiece Lana produced in four hours after she dragged Rick Nowells to the studio the night before she was supposed to hand the album over to her label) meeting Looking For America (a masterpiece Lana wrote, produced and released in the spam of 24 hours after she dragged Jack Antonoff all the way from NYC to LA)

DJSlY1jU8AApeYi.jpg

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Do we think LFA will be put on any deluxe editions of NFR (Japanese edition, etc)

Maybe, the Japanese version of Thank U, Next came out months after the release.

8nl2OpX.png

Change (a masterpiece Lana produced in four hours after she dragged Rick Nowells to the studio the night before she was supposed to hand the album over to her label) meeting Looking For America (a masterpiece Lana wrote, produced and released in the spam of 24 hours after she dragged Jack Antonoff all the way from NYC to LA)

DJSlY1jU8AApeYi.jpg

and Coachella - Woodstock in my mind is like the sad black sheep middle sister that no one treats with respect or dignity

I work at Walmart as well. I'll check tomorrow to see if I can get any information on whether or we have it in a shipment. Does anyone have a barcode or something that would be used to identify it?

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I did definitely not found a link and I have no idea if the cover is more boring than I thought it would be and I know even less if the breathy bridge teleported me to mars like a teletubbies

ZKcaooE.png

We’re gonna get all of this in the NFR Era

Her best album

Possibly 3 soundtracks

LFA

MAC Video, VB Video, Double Video, DT Video, Angel Video, HIAB Video, + another Video (possibly double)

Poetry Book

Mini Tour

4 DIFFERENT Vinyls

BBC Live Lounge

+ more cause who knows what we have in store

UGH WEVS BEEN FED. If it didn’t take so long this would be her best era since BTD

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Nooo way did she release looking for america. can't wait til its on uk spofity tomorrow and to hear season of the witch whew

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

We’re gonna get all of this in the NFR Era

Her best album

Possibly 3 soundtracks

LFA

MAC Video, VB Video, Double Video, DT Video, Angel Video, HIAB Video, + another Video (possibly double)

Poetry Book

Mini Tour

4 DIFFERENT Vinyls

BBC Live Lounge

+ more cause who knows what we have in store

UGH WEVS BEEN FED. If it didn’t take so long this would be her best era since BTD

The only thing missing is a nice magazine cover (I'm not taking Vogue in consideration because that was more about the poetry book than NFR).

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I work at Walmart as well. I'll check tomorrow to see if I can get any information on whether or we have it in a shipment. Does anyone have a barcode or something that would be used to identify it?

go to the back, grab a nfr copy, and leak it. im counting on you

http://www.justjared.com/2019/08/08/lana-del-rey-heads-out-after-attending-a-wednesday-night-church-service/

im sooooooooo excited to listen to jesus fucking hillsong! and contribute to the fame and fortune of my fave homophobic gay icon

Lol I've noticed how few mentions of Hillsong we've seen in this thread since she finally started feeding the gays