Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The double video isn't coming I see... I wonder if its footage will be used for anything else (?) like a video for "hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it", or for LDR7 trailer    :hooker: 

Anyway... did everyone try LFA? I thought LFA was lovely...

did anyone try the nfr? i thought the nfr was lovely

Every time I try to make a joke someone makes it first... i'm out of this thread  :crossed:​ 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Mods weren't here when everybody was sharing links anyway. 

that's not true. i was mod queue'd for sharing the album snippets.

giphy.gif

that's not true. i was mod queue'd for sharing the album snippets.

You and a few more. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Stay strong boo I gave in and listened and I absolutely love almost every song. Seriously we’re in for such a treat and the wait will be 100000% worth it!!!

Aah, I can resist listening to the snippets, don’t worry! I never played the LFL snippets either, it’s just that seeing everyone so hyped here makes me anticipate the album so much more too! :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Wait why did I see someone say the double video isn't happening? She just announced it like a week ago

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

did anything l*ak?

No, not yet. It’s inevitable tho at some point like last era lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

why is everyone tripping about the snippets when lana has literally posted multiple snippets herself on her instagram....  :facepalm:

~* takin' all my medicine, to take my thoughts a w a y *~                tumblr_pnnd80gUkm1udd847_400.gif