Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

imagine not listening to the singles of an album thats coming in like a little more than 2 weeks

I guess people want to wait for the whole album since we already know 4 full songs, the demo of another one, the acoustic version of another and snippets of all of them

I want to wait but I know my willpower is literally non-existent so who knows if I'll end up listening or waiting... If a video is released then I'll have to watch it for sure

I can confirm that I also see the banner. I didn't at first, but then I went to Lana's page in Spotify then back to the homepage and it was there. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Even if I get that you want the whole experience of listening to this album by not listening to singles, I don’t mind with this era to hear everything as it gets out since we are not done listening to new songs from her after this album.

come on lana plzZzzZZZ post on insta saying the song and mv are out right now............

Maybe the songs first then the MV the next day? Or all at once? Come on, girl, confirm something! A radio premiere perhaps?

i think it can't be released after Friday if they already have banners... all of this record's songs have been released on Tuesday until now (except for doin time maybe i don't remember) so it definitely could be today

i think it can't be released after Friday if they already have banners... all of this record's songs have been released on Tuesday until now (except for doin time maybe i don't remember) so it definitely could be today

I feel like she usually doesn't post anything before noon cali time and it's still before noon there.

i’ve decided to listen to the singles at least once so i’ve heard them but then try not to listen to them again until the album is released..

(that’s a lie. i’ll end up streaming the fuck outta the singles anyway cuz i have no self-control when it comes to lana.)

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose