Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

hurr durrr I hate how attention seeking someone is for daring to TWEET things !!!! I will now give them all of my attention as I beat a dead horse to death with the most tired lanaboards take

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

When artists upload to youtube often it’s days before - some dodgy websites you can find them and see stills and time stamps. I’ve found them myself. It’s not proof sorry. If he has it fair enough but going to need something more concrete. New lyrics please.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

No not really just something a little more substantial like lyrics we have not heard and maybe a clear still(s)that doesn’t look like something he’s photoshopped or grabbed from a Russian website. He could easily put out something more plausible. Having said that most of the time he posts something the next day we find it elsewhere anyway he’s just good at knowing where to look.

right here’s the tea cause i’m sick of this (generally for lb, not specifically @@ChaoticLipster but ur comment is a decent place to start)

eclipse is actually really sweet in the fact that he literally gets info and immediately gives it to us. he gives us about 95% of the info he gets too. he might keep snippets and artwork and screenshots and stuff or whatever bc those would cause problems if thy leaked and upset the album cycle (IE literally what happened with love). but he’s actually really generous in the way he gives away info. he literally gets info from his sources, whatever that is, and basically immediately relays it. he doesn’t keep it all to himself but he doesn’t reveal enough to fuck people over.

he then makes like one tweet about it and everyone on LB goes nuts and calls him a liar. it’s just kind of unjust at this point. he doesn’t even really do ldr unleaked anymore. he literally just gets release info as it comes and gives it to us. that is it.

it’s not much more or less than he gives us. from this point, you can call him whatever you want. attention seeking? sure fuck it maybe. but he’s not a liar and he’s not unreliable.

and that’s just kind of it/everything.

also he edits his screenshots so we don’t get everything/he can see when stuff has come from him. it’s the same with the fact he marks songs he’s leaked, such as your girl. we technically still don’t have that in full.

I think all the Eclipse hate should stop, I mean, you might not like him, but once he stops leaking info and stuff, you'll miss him  :toofloppy:

Trust me, the same happened with Farhan, now we don't have any leakers  :toofloppy:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Well, didn't he leak pretty much all of her unreleased songs?

literally i cannot recall a single substantial thing he's leaked

eclipse is actually really sweet in the fact that he literally gets info and immediately gives it to us. 

sweet people don't ruin artists' releases and be shitty people overall ma'am.............

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I told myself that I would listen/buy/stream just Fuck It I Love You and wait until the album drops, but knowing myself, I'll be supporting and listening to BOTH 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

It's so hard to follow any sort of Lana news on this forum anymore if you're not constantly following. She released 2 new songs and there aren't even threads about it that I can find. Now everyone's talking about the poetry book again and I can't figure out why.  :judgingu:

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

literally i cannot recall a single substantial thing he's leaked

sweet people don't ruin artists' releases and be shitty people overall ma'am.............

sweet to us learn to read and respond.

fine china?? yes to heaven??? roses??? like...you can hate him all you want but don’t act dumb for the sake of trying to tear him down.

sweet to us learn to read and respond.

fine china?? yes to heaven??? roses??? like...you can hate him all you want but don’t act dumb for the sake of trying to tear him down.

i have no clue about roses nor do i really care but the other two were leaked by degenerate akjsgahkhgjkhgs please log off shelby

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL