Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

2 more weeks really are going by so slow wow

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Goddamn it now Jack is making me doubt things...... ugh lol why do producers even not know

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

SERIOUSLY! I know I'm just an insane stan but I'm confident that this album is going to secure her status as one of if not the best songwriter of our generation.

But I also thought Artpop was going to be a massive success so I'm gonna tread lightly...

I would almost add Leonard Cohen to that songwriting list, but until his middle period, EVERYTHING he wrote was brilliant, and LDR doesn’t have that kind of unparalleled songwriting history, though her catalogue is still unbelievably great.

LDR definitely has her own unique POV and identity, there’s no one else like her. She should continue being herself and writing from her own POV, that’s her greatest gift to the world.

Calling everyone a racist is just standard currency now. Ignore it. Don’t let it bother you. She has a strong, consistent record of working with Black artists as equals and her dancers are Hispanic. No one can undo that.

but she has black friends!

giphy.gif