Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i think it's down from Google Play in Europe now too

i shouldnt go on twitter now to look for links tbh 

Yeah, it's gone... I don't even know why they bothered, they're gonna have to put it up again in less than 5 hours, they could at least keep it there and try to get some cash

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Has anyone realized that the same vocal she used to do in black beauty live before the chorus on lattm tour is the same one she sings before the greatest chorus? So cute

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I listened to the songs we have in order. It really is like watching a great painter and waiting for the finished work. The more songs we have, the more I see where the record is going and how it works together, but don't have the complete artwork yet

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I am so glad to her ‘siren’ voice on TG, the ‘wasted’ and ‘facing’ vocal parts, which is what entrances me most about her, along with her songwriting. Siren voice also heard on ‘24’ and ‘13 Beaches,’ among others.

Also guys I think HIAB and bartender will be depressing??? Like the outro to the greatest reminds me of hope and it really changes vibe towards the end. Maybe as an intro?

California to Hope will usher in Sad Girl autumn 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Has anyone realized that the same vocal she used to do in black beauty live before the chorus on lattm tour is the same one she sings before the greatest chorus? So cute

yes but it is also very similar to the vocal at the end of Hope just before she goes high i think

wait so does Norman Rockwell = Kanye? 

Obviously not. Norman is just a general name she's using this era for douchebags.

yes but it is also very similar to the vocal at the end of Hope just before she goes high i think

Also that! I knew I placed it somewhere else too but couldn't remember where

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Ffs I can’t wait for California any longer!!! But anyways bar doesn’t sound depresso anymore?? With the been lyrics and all

True! I do think the melody is still super depressing, though. I love the dichotomy between the new lyrics and the sad production/melody.