Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So FIILY is a sad song?? Haven't heard it but from what I saw it doesn't seem much happy despite being upbeat from the snippet

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

So FIILY is a sad song?? Haven't heard it but from what I saw it doesn't seem much happy despite being upbeat from the snippet

It’s pretty dark. It’s a nice contrast though, in my opinion. It’s not what I was expecting, I’m glad it isn’t a sappy luv song - miss thing knows how to make us hurt while dancing @ the same time :grinds:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I don't think it's sad in tempo per say, but lyrically it is pretty dark.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

It's pretty much about her getting high because she misses her ex. 

Still not waiting for a pm with the HQ audio

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Please do not request links to leaks of content set to be officially released x

The Greatest's melody reminds me a bit of A Whiter Shade Of Pale by Procol Harum 

Add to it the chorus of "I'm not the only one" by Sam Smith xd

Honestly feel like whatever is happening to tswift is happening to Lana, like they rely way too much on their own tropes they created in their music. Recent songs that tswift has released have been really jumbled and cluttered and I feel that way about Lana too. Maybe it’s something to do with jack lol. As much as I think VB and MAC are some of the best songs in her discog, all the other songs from this era feel really jumbled. Hope is a mess, Looking for america (ik it’s not going to be on the album) is embarrassing, and the greatest is cringeworthy. Even though I really like fuck it I love you the production is messy and kind of annoying. I feel like the most promising snippet we got was bartender.

I think this will be Lana’s most critically acclaimed album, and I think it’ll be one of my faves, but I pray to god that she will never work jack again. This is kind of how I feel about ultra and btd too. Like I hope she never works with dan or emile again ever. I feel she makes her best music Rick, but he is such a yes man and just does what lana tells him. He never pushes her to make something more interesting. I would like to hear lana work with Justin Parker and dan heath again.

Sorry if there’s any annoying typos or wording I wrote this at 8am with no sleep, just what I’ve been thinking for the past week