Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It's totally okay! and I apologize if my post came across as rude or snarky in any way. I just think we all approach music in different ways and find a variety of things that resonate with us; whether that be lyricism, production, etc. I'm just glad that Lana has made records that speaks to different people.

Absolutely agree with you on the diversity of places where each one comes when receiving a concrete musical input, and Lana has a wide variety of things that make her music appealing to different people. And don't worry either, all okay!

If she keeps up the quality and delivers in cinnamon bbygirl, love song, happines is a bitch, nfr and the other one, we’ll have an actual masterpiece on our hands ladies

oh and I already know bartender is going to murder us all in cold blood so let’s not even doubt her

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

Wait can you elaborate on WHY it's her motif? Maybe I'm slow..

Opening lines of Fuck it I love you

"I like to see everything in neon,

drink lime green, stay up til dawn"

The drums after “guess I’m signing off after all” :crying5:

The fucking guitar :grinds:

TBHHH absolute mood "those nights were on fire, we couldn't get higher"  :twirls:

yas my poetry book will be out shortly before my new album top of 2019

I’m so excited let me in the prerelease thread

I still don’t like the “the culture is lit and I had a ball” line you guys I’m sorry it just sounds so out of place, TG would’ve been my favourite song without it

Maybe a demo could leak with different lyrics? Do we know how these recording sessions turned out, timing wise? Were there any songs done in one take?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Fuck It I Love You was literally officially uploaded on YouTube and no one even saved decent quality version of it. Now we need to make it til official release listening to this potato quality version.

Fuck It I Love You was literally officially uploaded on YouTube and no one even saved decent quality version of it. Now we need to make it til official release listening to this potato quality version.

Who the fuck is the noob that screen recorded the song instead of YouTube to Mp3ing it! the stupidity!

sgopYhV.gif

Guys what happened to @vitaminlana

I hope they’re ok I haven’t seen a post in a while but it could just be that I’ve missed them.

Also do we think miss thing is still w chase

I hope the haircut/mustache thing s because she dumped him

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.