Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I can’t wait for Elle to come back and ban half the forum for asking for links

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Wow...all of this build up around the album for months now, only to be leaked in low-quality phone recordings because of a goddamn early cassette tape 2 weeks before release. This also comes after her proper singles for the rollout of the album that had official videos were pulled back, but were still leaked by websites.  Feeling sad for Lana and her shit team. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Heard once, lost my wig and won't listen again until miss Lana drops it on my doorstep herself.

If you can't help your curiosity at least try not to sabotage your own experience. You'll thank yourself later

California will fuck you up get some tissues

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I don’t really care about the “first album experience” thing bc it doesn’t really matter after 2-3 times anyway and I literally experienced honeymoon for the 1st time through some shitty UO recordings and I still can appreciate this album just the same as y’all. It’s all about making memories with the album which takes MONTHS of listening the whole tracklist again and again and hearing some new elements everytime you listen to the whole thing. Sooo if you want to wait for the HQ album then just do it but don’t talk shit about other people because that’s not your experience and not your business anyway lol

Sistersss don't send me a dl link, absolutely not. :hooker:

Also, who is that girl having a breakdown? I need to see that lol

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
Please do not request links for leaks of content set to be officially released.

I guess this shit reflects Lana's total CLOWN attitude towards this album though. ''Yeah, well I don't even really have a plan for this album which is kinda funny''. Well is it funny NOW?? Be professional and communicate everything properly, to your producers, managers, fans, everyone. 

This seems like I'm coming after her and saying she deserves it and honestly, she kind of does deserve it a little bit, y'all know how she's been for this whole past year. At the end of the day, I don't think she fully deserves this shit happening to her but it is what it is.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***