Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I really didn't expect so many songs to sound like concept demos, that one caught me off guard. But I knew from the get go I would be replacing the cover. The MAC/VB/HIAB/Hope/DT visuals thankfully prepared me quite well (I half expected a lq selfie). So I'll start with that. But I will have to edit the actual songs too, which honestly feels like too much work rn.

But... all we have is in the shittiest quality

Idk about you all but I for sure cannot judge anything based on such a poor quality, it lacks of so many elements that may make a hell of a difference. 

oh my god is she fighting over a fucking stupid username?? lmaooo

another lifeless bish jesus fucking christ u just reminded me of another ugly bish that i've blocked days ago here

bitch im 27 yo i have no time to fight over a fucking stupid username that i've been using since forever, the old ultramermaid one i've changed it since 2017 or before and edited to this one

u can check my profile since u have too free time and make sure that i didn't steal that basic username

and yeah my bad i totally forgot the original one has no LDR so yeah, sorry  :creep:

i advice u as the lifeless puta that was fighting with over a tweet, get a life sweaty or don't since u seem like a kid :hooker:  now u got blocked so save ur energy cuz i wouldn't be able to see ur future posts x

have fun with your point

After reflecting on her previous records, the reason I'm hoping and thinking this might be my favorite by her is that she hasn't released one where I don't skip tracks or really LOVE listening to start to finish yet. We all have different tastes and think each of Lana's records caters to a specific taste or mood while retaining her overall appeal. Singer-songwriter, folk, alternative stuff is my main jam so this album seems right on my alley. 

Based on the snippets and what we've heard I don't think there will be one (other than Doin' Time, sorry sweetie) that I will be skipping very much. 

A lot of you looks so disappointed, I haven't heard nothing (snippets + leak of course). Can you guys tell me what's you favorite song (without giving big details) ?

(+ I don't think listening NFR for the first time with a casette rip leak is a great idea, but not judging)

The Greatest. UV-level quality. Really moves you.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

There's only one thing I would like to know about one song, maybe someone can send me a DM to answer me. Is California sad? I wanted to send it to the person I carry the most in my heart and that totally fits the lyrics

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

There's only one thing I would like to know about one song, maybe someone can send me a DM to answer me. Is California sad? I wanted to send it to the person I carry the most in my heart and that totally fits the lyrics

it's obviously sad

Yes v sad and beautiful. But also very fun and party girl lana!

I'm spoiling a lot so beware!!

It's UV level of sad. It's like a maniacal letter to a loved one that you want to keep in touch with but it's just not the same life anymore so the idea of reuniting kind of exists in your thoughts only. So you're thinking wildly about things you'd do with them again but it's not realistic right now. It's HEARTBREAKING

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

But... all we have is in the shittiest quality

Idk about you all but I for sure cannot judge anything based on such a poor quality, it lacks of so many elements that may make a hell of a difference. 

YES!!!

Especially since everyone keeps saying that «Jack's production is building up to just not go anywhere» (I see that as subtle production like HM with a couple of major accents like UV and LFL)... You can't hear much of the subtleties in shitty quality... And even her voice mustn't come out as clear... 

I don't know. I get the impatience, I sure am super impatient to hear the damn thing for real, but to have that as my first listen? Im gonna pass. 

Have you read the lyrics on Genius? (I didn't hear the leak like I said, but read the lyrics of the songs) It seems super sad. 

Ok so hear me out— my rankings tiers:

First Tier:

- cinnamon girl

- love song

- Norman fucking Rockwell

- The Greatest

- fuck it I love you

- California

Second Tier:

- the next best American record

- MAC

- Venice bitch

- happiness is a butterfly

- bartender

- how to disappear

- HIADTFAWLMTHBIHI

99th Tier:

- Clown time

Oh boy you’re in for a ride. You can cry while slow dancing to it, I think you’ll really enjoy it. I agree with everyone saying it’s UV blood.

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass