Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

okay i wanna hear what songs would yall put on lana’s album Lana Del Rey: The Minecraft Collection

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Nobody was a dick.. we all love lana here and we’re mostly just joking and having fun. That’s what people usually do instead of taking everything seriously and being sensitive

I'd be more inclined to believe that if more people were being respectful of opinions they didn't agree with.

And I'm only sensitive when people shit on other's opinions.

TZdW.gif

okay i wanna hear what songs would yall put on lana’s album Lana Del Rey: The Minecraft Collection

Honeymine

Music To Mine Diamonds To

Alex Loves You

God Knows I Mined

High By The Mine

Creep

minecArt Deco

Burnt Steak (Interlude)

Religion

Salvatore

The Darkest Mine

24 (creepers)

Mine Song

Don't Let Me Be Blown Up (by a creeper)

Lana’s lyrics have never been about originality or breaking literary grounds; rather, they’re broad impressionistic strokes that marry music to evoke feeling and mood. Think the paintings of Monét translated into musical form. It’s not about the detail, but the feeling that is cultivated, and that feeling transporting you to a particular place or time.

To call them Lana cliches is to miss the point. All great artists have their favorite subjects that they refract and reframe time and again, and that’s what makes Lana special in the current age of pop music.

Why can't things be like... their own self? Why do people keep saying that NFR is UV 2.0? Why do people keep saying that The Greatest MV will be Ride 2.0? Why can't NFR be just NFR? This is so tiring, and it's not just about Lana it seems like people just want artists to repeat themselves over and over again, what's up with that?

yCxfzvd.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Born To Mine The Creative Edition 

Glad I was part of the inspiration behind your signature. I'm not saying this sarcastically, I actually love that someone edited it to be that lol. Also your profile picture is just hilarious :toofunny:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Mine Fucking Craft

Steve’s Mine Complex

Venice Miner

Fuck It I Mine You

Doin Mine

Mine Song

Cinnamon Miner

How To Mine

Nether

The Next Best American Miner

The Greatest (Miner)

Miner

Happiness Is A Creeper

Mining Is A Dangerous Thing For A Villager Like Me To Do - But I Do It

i love you, but you don't understand me.