Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Whatever's on tonight, I just wanna party w you. 
Topanga's hot tonight, i'm taking off my bathing suit. 

Like maybe guilt by association,whatever don't give af, but honestly, these lyrics, and the tone of the chorus, the elongated nature of the syllables when she sings em (at least from what I know from the original Architecture) makes it perfeeeeeect to just drown shit out. They're basking in their greatness, not excitedly, but with minimal effort, almost matter-of-fact-ly, bc they're used to it, and the apparent vapidness of the chorus change only makes it such an interesting troll tactic if that was even the main motive of it. it's got an intimate devil may care attitude that gives it a groovy kinda nature imo and I love it 

nd honestly, who doesn't not like fooling around like that once in a while, for me, if i'm being silly w u, it means we're close or want to b, two cents 

UV/Honeymoon

Did I write this? I feel like she just sings like she doesn't care nowadays, doesn't reach high notes even in the studio, her delivery is very subpar/weird to me, like she mumbles and half talks most of the lyrics. Or overuses reverb or tries to drown her voice with the mixing and ultimately sound like a whisper? In other words

it's lazy and annoying

I was gonna disagree then I remembered her singing in fiily, which is what you described to a T

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

Maybe someone will receive a copy of NFR on Monday and this torture will be finished. hope is a dangerous thing for a man like me to have - but i have it.

THIS! I keep checking everyday for the hq and when it finally arrives I’ll be ecstatic. The wait is getting boooooring now!

I’m not listening to the album again in that potato quality! It’s hardly an official leak. Plus I have pre ordered it and bought a ticket to her O2 Arena show so Lanas not losing any money where I’m concerned. Also, have you ever ordered something online and it arrive early? Would you wait for the estimated/official release date to use it...

I cannot wait to see the booklet - hopefully lots of pictures of the sea and Lana wandering industrial LA. Those scenes from The Greatest were such a serve.

Please don’t end up being another LFL booklet.

gotta admit although i know it was heavily autotuned i do miss lower voiced lana, made all her songs so much more emotive for me and i think that's why although i look forward to some of the NFR songs i've heard so far i don't feel i'm being punched in the gut the same 

if you want lower voice lana, youre gonna love Bartender

im so worried that bartender will be a boring piano ballad like hope and i'll end up hating it

Personally, I don't get the Bartender hype. It's probably my least favorite. Very repetitive and boring imo 

Imagine having expectations for the booklet after all that we were put through this era? It's probably a booklet full of credits or shots from the FIILY/TG video.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Imagine having expectations for the booklet after all that we were put through this era? It's probably a booklet full of credits or shots from the FIILY/TG video.

I know, but she came through with visuals in the last month.

What makes you think there even is a booklet?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

What makes you think there even is a booklet?

Touche! 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Personally, I don't get the Bartender hype. It's probably my least favorite. Very repetitive and boring imo 

Hang on - aren't you the person who posted that Youtube link about not downloading/listening to leaks?

And now ... you've listened to Bartender?

Sisssss

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Hang on - aren't you the person who posted that Youtube link about not downloading/listening to leaks?

And now ... you've listened to Bartender?

Sisssss

Lol that post was literally a joke. It was an overdramatic trailer they used to put on DVDs back in the day to scare people of pirating. I made it very clear days before that post that I've listened to the leaks