Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Okay so I'm pre-ordering the VINYL from Best Buy because I have a gift card, and the album doesn't have the "explicit" warning on the art, and obvi the art is censored, so does that mean the songs will be censored or no? I once got a Gaga album on vinyl that had censored lyrics and I don't wanna make the same mistake again. Lana wouldn't do something like that right??

Okay so I'm pre-ordering the VINYL from Best Buy because I have a gift card, and the album doesn't have the "explicit" warning on the art, and obvi the art is censored, so does that mean the songs will be censored or no? I once got a Gaga album on vinyl that had censored lyrics and I don't wanna make the same mistake again. Lana wouldn't do something like that right??

Best Buy does sell uncensored, but make sure it is labeled as such.

The pre-order on Best Buy has such limited info. I would probably wait a bit until you know for sure that it is the uncensored album.

uBpUpNf.png?1

says explicit content - no

so i believe its censored 

uBpUpNf.png?1

says explicit content - no

so i believe its censored 

ugh thats so disappointing. i honestly do not understand what the point of making a censored vinyl is, who spends 40$ on a vinyl just to listen to the music censored, interscope yall need to stop, this is sin ! this is also why i hate gift cards, if you really care about someone don't give them some stupid gift card, give them money so they can get what they want and need ! Thank you so much for the info tho, i literally just cancelled the order, and managed to not throw away 40 bucks <3

Edit: it also says the album length is 0 seconds, makes me wonder if the info is just incomplete like a prior poster said.

i wonder if lana and dan auerbach still keep in contact

imagine an album produced by auerbach and jack

idk if they would mesh well tbh. Ultraviolence is a pretty intense record instrumentally speaking, whereas NFR...

subdued to say the least

dan auerbach is a HACK in 2019

listen to the black keys new material and tell me you want lana sounding like that shite

id rather jack stick around. he seems to bring out the best in her writing-wise by blending the classic lana-isms in without seeming overly obnoxious and his production is great and eclectic and not totally washed out like rick's.

dan auerbach is a HACK in 2019

listen to the black keys new material and tell me you want lana sounding like that shite

id rather jack stick around. he seems to bring out the best in her writing-wise by blending the classic lana-isms in without seeming overly obnoxious and his production is great and eclectic and not totally washed out like rick's.

Facts.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Hi I'm new! I've been reading this thread since september and I'm so ready for this album. Can't wait to discuss with all of you in the post-release thread. 

So far I've only listened to MAC and Venice Bitch (don't know how I've done it honestly). For those who have listened to the leak, I'm curious to know if those two songs give a good idea of the sound of the whole project?

Thanks!