Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I really want to get the cd from Target just to get the poster but I don’t want the poster if it’s just the NFR album cover. I wonder if it’s going to be different.

i preordered it so i'll report back when it comes if I'm like the first to get my stubby little man hands on it

they had the chance to put an extended version of the artwork as the thumbnail but they put those weird ass garnet fillers instead 

i don't think that she actually uploaded that that's just the audio that gets uploaded by universal music automatically

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

i preordered it so i'll report back when it comes if I'm like the first to get my stubby little man hands on it

I live right by Target so I’ll go Friday and get it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Thank you! I have something to hang up on my wall from each era and I am already going to frame one of the nfr vinyls I bought, so I am curious to see what the poster is. (: