Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm sad that there isn't more gushing over Cinnamon Girl. I am so excited to hear that one and thought for sure everyone would be losing their minds over it. I guess if there is no bridge then its probably because Lana herself teased half the song on instagram.. maybe it will change when the album is out in HQ. I was also really hoping that the verse we had was actually a bridge. It seems like a weird melody to start a song with. 

I'm looking forward to Happiness is a Butterfly, California, Bartender, the title track...  :flutter: and obviously Cinnamon Girl. 

We don't talk about it so much because we basically had the whole song for over 8 months now but make no mistake it's easily among the top 5 best songs on the album, a total masterpiece.

Looking for America would sound so good live..

Also she should sing Wait for Life/Big Eyes xoxo

I don't think she will ever sing Wait for Life or Big eyes live but it would be a dream. Looking for America maybe has a chance :toofloppy:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Ok that makes more sense :3 TBD

I do agree VG and BTD are overplayed. But VG is really like what started her career. And shes come so far now. So it's a special song for her I guess.

I’m dying for the blackest day live... beyond the acapella we got.

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

Well they posted literally pitched Shades Of Cool audio on yt 5 years ago now for no fucking reason and it’s still there in that form so better get used to the black bar on the album cover  :hooker:

they had the chance to put an extended version of the artwork as the thumbnail but they put those weird ass garnet fillers instead 

I guess you don't know how this works, so let me explain. This wasn't uploaded to Youtube manually by her team, it's on Youtube Music i.e. it's a separate service that essentially gets music from when it's distributed to stores, not from them uploading it themselves. Youtube's system automatically generates the video with the artwork provided, hence why with any music that's on the "topic" stuff is from that. You see it in the description as "Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group".

I guess you don't know how this works, so let me explain. This wasn't uploaded to Youtube manually by her team, it's on Youtube Music i.e. it's a separate service that essentially gets music from when it's distributed to stores, not from them uploading it themselves. Youtube's system automatically generates the video with the artwork provided, hence why with any music that's on the "topic" stuff is from that. You see it in the description as "Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group".

oop, thanks for explaining 

Imagine..if she opens up with Big Eyes. Iconic.

she opens up with Life is Beautiful

but only sings the part we already have before transitioning into Black Beauty