Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

But I never said she is not iconic. She will just not have an album as iconic as The Beatles, which was ur original statement. Then u brought in charts that I don't care about for no reason. :rip:

All I’m saying is this— with every album, she steps closer and closer to what will someday be her Abbey Road or White Album (even though LFL seemed like a step backwards).

Either way they’re two very different artists and comparing the two is almost redundant.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

This album has EVERYTHING.

The best proof of that is that it's the first album I'll recommend to people who have no idea who she is. It has all the best elements of her entire discography. You can take so many routes from there and decide which sound you like most depending on which album reminds you of certain NFR songs. And somehow, in all this, it stays cohesive throughout. A masterpiece

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I guess trap like, hard hitting beats with crisp  and perfectly sequenced hihats equals bad production to some

Are u still listening to the LQ leak? The HQ is available on the internet.

Compare the production of How To Disappear to Groupie Love  :lmao:

I guess trap like, hard hitting beats with crisp  and perfectly sequenced hihats equals bad production to some

Compare the production of How To Disappear to Groupie Love  :lmao:

Compare the production of The Greatest to the whole LFL :lmao: . And you are talking to a LFL stan.

Groupie Love and Art Deco have amazing production, I love the mix of trap drums with strings, it's so unique. And the chorus of Groupie Love is so orgasmic, GROUPIE LOVEEEEEEEE

Groupie Love and Art Deco have amazing production, I love the mix of trap drums with strings, it's so unique. And the chorus of Groupie Love is so orgasmic, GROUPIE LOVEEEEEEEE

art deco is criminally underrated, my username speaks for itself

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

the production really is incredible i kind of prefer the instrumental to the actual song lol

lfl stans never fail to crack me up, keep going 

Im not a LFL "stan" tho, but saying LFL's production is bad/worse than NFR is just flat out wrong and anyone who has some knowledge in producing and mastering will know that

I can’t wait for the instrumentals from this album to leak that’s all I want

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Art Deco is probably my second fav track on Honeymoon right after Terrence Loves You.

Art Deco >>>>>> Freak

Taste with Terrence

I can’t wait for the instrumentals from this album to leak that’s all I want

Same omg imagine VB ugh a 10 minutes long ORGASM

It's definitely in the same vein though, badly produced trap beats and bad mixing

It’s so horrific, when those Christmas bells came in I had to laugh, I honestly cannot begin to imagine how someone who’s worked in the industry for that long and with that experience could allow for something so incredibly crappy to be put out on a record like ugh

It's such a beautiful track I love the mix of actual beautifully produced trap beats and classical/jazzy instrumentals!

also to comment on the beatles discourse...i remember when i was younger i thought that, given their icon status, i had to like them in order to be a person of taste, so i forced myself to listen to them and it was literally like that scene in ahs where sarah paulson eats the sandwich. it was so freeing to grow out of that mindset.