Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

yall are bullying win and thats fine, yet when i call out ppl for doing so based on their ow preconceptions about him, thinking they know whats going down at barricade at Lana shows... thats too much? get a grip

Win is a rich dude. He'll be fine.

giphy.gif

Most people Lana knows probably like her for the wrong reasons or pretend to like her to get something so it probably means a lot to her that some fans like Win will dedicate their lives and finances to experiencing her art and going to all her concerts without ulterior motives. It sucks for all of us because most us don’t have the time or money for that, but that’s just life. Lana gives him special treatment because he gives her special treatment. Especially with the lonely life of a star, not knowing who your real friends are, it must be nice having some people who like her just for being herself and for her art. Like he’s never appeared to be dangerous or shady, just a bit of an attention seeker (but c’mon, who isn’t these days), so his presence probably just makes her feel good about herself.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

i was the butterfly in HIAB mv but win edwards stepped on me behind the scenes that's why she's not releasing that video

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

i guess y’all can go to as many shows as you want, it’s ur money, but like..... it’s kind of weird and creepy. she literally has a group of people that travel OUT OF THE COUNTRY to go see her multiple times. gotta question what’s going thru their/yalls heads. help me understand how that’s not stalkerish

UbsOye5.png

I think we all can agree that there are fans out there equally passionate about Lana as her front row stans but can’t (always) afford to support her the way they would like to. I feel really fortunate that I can afford her CDs and sometimes a vinyl (I’ve really splurged this month orz) and still can’t believe I’ve seen her twice. That’s more than most fans, and I know that they also deserve to see her. Fans are fans, we all love her deeply no matter what our finances look like. Having money to several concerts and trips will make her remember your face - that’s something most artists do. But Lana might be different in the way that she isn’t afraid to chat with them or check how they’ve been.

I don’t know where I was going with this lol.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png