Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I think I mislead. I DON'T HATE WIN AND I'M HAPPY FOR HIM AND I ACCUALY LIKE HIM. I JUST THINK IT'S VERY UNPROFESSIONAL TO SAY HE'S ONE OF HER FAV ON A 20K CONCERT, TAKE SELFIES WITH SAME FANS OVER AND OVER, GO DOWN STRAIGHT TO THEM 

maybe y’all need an intervention. if you’ve been to 10+ lana shows, it’s time to stop! get some help! go be a deadhead instead or something if u still feel the need to follow an artist around the country, they’re still touring

UbsOye5.png

I think I mislead. I DON'T HATE WIN AND I'M HAPPY FOR HIM AND I ACCUALY LIKE HIM. I JUST THINK IT'S VERY UNPROFESSIONAL TO SAY HE'S ONE OF HER FAV ON A 20K CONCERT, TAKE SELFIES WITH SAME FANS OVER AND OVER, GO DOWN STRAIGHT TO THEM

...why are you yelling?

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Exactly those proud rich bitches think they’re extra because they paid to see lana kiss win’s ass

Maybe i’m glad i didnt spent money to see that

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Nightmarish as the discourse surrounding her early years could be, it’s always been Lana Del Rey’s dream we’ve been living in, and not the opposite. Born to Die endures as a monument both to what she created and what she endured, and even if the endurance overwhelmed the creation for quite awhile there, she got over the vicious Internet Ingenue era a long time ago, even if you never did."

https://www.theringer.com/music/2019/8/29/20837501/lana-del-rey-born-to-die-video-games-snl-norman-rockwell-brian-williams-hipster-runoff

I was listening to Born To Die on the way home from work last night, and I was honestly awestruck at not only how well the album has aged, but also how far she has come since then. Over the course of the past seven years, she has now delivered us five albums and an EP, and every single one of them slaps in its own way. She's been remarkably prolific and consistent in quality. Instead of constantly arguing about which track on whatever album has the worst muddy trap beats, I feel like we should all look back and take stock of how lucky we are to follow such a talented artist who just keeps on growing and developing. 

i guess she's now giving out free nfr copies if you buy some ice cream in santa monica  :rip:

EDKTS-kX4AERK3S.jpg

This is iconic.ICONIC

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

so has Lana said she contacted Win personally or something? hope u do remember there was a cast sheet released so he might as well saw it and auditioned...

I mean she recognizes him because she’s seen him a lot of times and maybe she saw him audition and decided to have him on the video based on that..

don’t know, just a thought x

7wWWNZV.jpg

Geez, the Lana ORGY in August, when you think of it, is incredible.

Omg yes we probably wont have a month like this again until at least 2021 or 22

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*