Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I am so curious to hear Cinnamon based on everyone here, I haven't listened to the snippet yet. I really don't want to, but I may have to give up and listen :( I have overplayed the HIAB snippets.

Don't do it!!!!!!

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

i can't be the only one who don't like cinnamon........ i mean the first part is okay but the second is  :um3:

The twinks only want it bc it’s the most “pop” sounding song and that way they have something to bop their pussies severely to

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i can't be the only one who don't like cinnamon........ i mean the first part is okay but the second is  :um3:

It's okay you are special :)

I am so curious to hear Cinnamon based on everyone here, I haven't listened to the snippet yet. I really don't want to, but I may have to give up and listen  :(  I have overplayed the HIAB snippets.

omg do it! just once then hopefully you can understand why we all want it :hair: :dance:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i’m genuinely curious if her insta baddie-matcha loving- hillsong worshipping friends call her lana, lizzy, or elizabeth when they hang.... anyone have any guesses. lol.

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
please stay on topic. NFR-related content only

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

i’m genuinely curious if her insta baddie-matcha loving- hillsong worshipping friends call her lana, lizzy, or elizabeth when they hang.... anyone have any guesses. lol.

"you over there"

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I never saw it as a stage name tbh. It's more like she changed her name. Didn't she say everyone calls her Lana now?

i guess. she really did embody "lana del rey" as her own. but shes been lookin more like Elizabeth lately 

i guess. she really did embody "lana del rey" as her own. but shes been lookin more like Elizabeth lately 

Elizabeth was way cooler than this

This is Bess or some shit

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

definitely Lana so they can remind themselves they are hanging out with a famous celebrity 

NOT BESS KDKDK

Xfdw.gif

this is so off topic let me rant about this era so i dont get a warning point

Lana's new name should be "Lana-Beth Sunflower"

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven