Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lol @ Kevin replacing his "I never really liked Lana's music but Venice Bitch was good" tweet with one that just says "thank you Lana Del Rey". Cute.

ew he did that? good thing that was deleted  :wtf:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I hate how Jack completely copied Venice Bitch's production for Joy Ride by Kevin Abstract. Like, could he not come up with something else. Venice Bitch should be one of a kind. Like, yes, the EP was inspired by Venice Bitch, but those strings and synths in Joy Ride sound exactly like Venice Bitch's production.

qfrWuBl.png

So this was probably said, but do y'all think that Lana is technically releasing the poetry book through her insta, and then when she's done she'll release the album? Idk, but i feel like this is her compromise since that poetry book ain't gonna be released in book stores anytime soon...

it makes sense! the whole "$1" thing is kinda weird imo. i mean lana sells a basic hoodie for i think $70 on her website. if she was selling a poetry book i doubt it would be anywhere near a dollar. she seems to just talk from her ass this era. theres no point in posting every poem then just releasing a hard copy version ... like ma'am we already saw and read each one. 

I hate how Jack completely copied Venice Bitch's production for Joy Ride by Kevin Abstract. Like, could he not come up with something else. Venice Bitch should be one of a kind. Like, yes, the EP was inspired by Venice Bitch, but those strings and synths in Joy Ride sound exactly like Venice Bitch's production.

It really does; I just listened. Everyone always acts like Jack is such a genius but I'd personally never trust anyone who dated Lena Dunham.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I'd personally never trust anyone who dated Lena Dunham.

this a million times!! lol how do people overlook that so easily?

it's like on project runway when someone buys an ugly* fabric...it doesn't matter what you go on to make, you've already demonstrated where your taste levels lie and i want nothing to do with them

(*and for the sake of clarity in my stupid analogy, if it wasn't clear already, i'm not trying to bash lena dunham's looks; her appearance has nothing to do with my dislike of her)

it's just the way i feel

It really does; I just listened. Everyone always acts like Jack is such a genius but I'd personally never trust anyone who dated Lena Dunham.

Lol I like it. It’s not like she’s releasing the album.

*CONSPIRACY THEORY ALERT* I don't think Yosemite actually exists... or Bartender either for that matter. Idk its just too shady that she would go through the motions of producing a song not to release it.

Love a good conspiracy

But sorry fam her 200+ unreleased produced songs say hi :suicide:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

ALSO, lmfao @ NFR influencing another artist's album before it's released https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/8507962/kevin-abstract-arizona-baby-album-lana-del-rey

Legit, Lana is an anomaly in this fucking music world. Like her influence is just  :oprah2:

I was just thinking this the other week when Lana was getting a bunch of free publicity, between Billie Eilish constantly mentioning her and Azebra Bankrupt still vying for Lana’s attention. Like...she is truly THAT BITCH.

this thread is so painful to check, but I still check it

This Thread Is a Painful Thing For a Stan Like Me to Check - But I Check It

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

That's the problem when everyone uses the same producer. 

:judgingu:

Remember that pic Lana posted back in Feb in front of a painting, it’s captioned with “!?” emojis.

I know that date was when it was painted, but what if that date behind her held any meaning? It looks like 06-7-69 (or 79?) or 16-7-79. It even looks like 06-7-19 but I’m sure it’s not “19” if someone wants to post a receipt so I can’t figure out what this painting is and what that date is bc Idfk how to search about a painting when I know nothing about it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

That's the problem when everyone uses the same producer. 

:judgingu:

I'm expecting that Joy Ride/VB won't be the only comparison we will be making when NFR is finally released ...

Remember that pic Lana posted back in Feb in front of a painting, it’s captioned with “!?” emojis.

I know that date was when it was painted, but what if that date behind her held any meaning? It looks like 06-7-69 (or 79?) or 16-7-79. It even looks like 06-7-19 but I’m sure it’s not “19” if someone wants to post a receipt so I can’t figure out what this painting is and what that date is bc Idfk how to search about a painting when I know nothing about it

I think it was a Picasso lithograph but I could be wrong.

The date is 16/7/69. Type that + "Picasso" into Google, and

https://www.blouinartinfo.com/news/story/3542009/a-pablo-picasso-sketch-at-sothebys-upcoming-auction

We should just pretend it's the 16th of July and type it everywhere in the hope that she'll have to deny it if it isn't true to avoid disappointing everyone AGAIN.

I told you I like making stuff up.