Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I wish she could see this lmfao

I think we should combine this with the idea to get something trending on Twitter for to get Lana's attention and troll her for the garbage pile that is this era

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

All I'm saying is that MAC, VB, HIADT, HIAB, and Cinnamon would've made for a k i l l e r EP while we wait for the album

giphy.gif

read HIAB as HBTB and got really confused for a second lol

ZKcaooE.png

All I'm saying is that MAC, VB, HIADT, HIAB, and Cinnamon would've made for a k i l l e r EP while we wait for the album

giphy.gif

that! or she couldve release yose/BAR as off to the side folk singles like she said she would. i mean its not like this is a cohesive era anyways 

I wish she could see this lmfao

She reads here.

She so fucking does. I'm sure very occasionally, but yeah.

There's no way you never look at a website that is entirely about you with 11,000 of your fans on it.

LISTEN TO COURTNEY, LANA.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

that! or she couldve release yose/BAR as off to the side folk singles like she said she would. i mean its not like this is a cohesive era anyways

Yeah lolll remember when she said we were getting a folk EP?

giphy.gif

Also, *CONSPIRACY THEORY ALERT* I don't think Yosemite actually exists... or Bartender either for that matter. Idk its just too shady that she would go through the motions of producing a song not to release it. And the way she described Yosemite as "too happy too release" it almost just seems like she's trolling. And her calling Bartender "weird"? It also just seems like a troll. Just my 2 cents, it may sound like a reach but I dont think her trolling has a limit by this point

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

So this was probably said, but do y'all think that Lana is technically releasing the poetry book through her insta, and then when she's done she'll release the album? Idk, but i feel like this is her compromise since that poetry book ain't gonna be released in book stores anytime soon...

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

In better news, looks like sis is doing some work. Last time she posted poetry, you could see the binding slats and today's scans have the edge curled back as if it's now bound.

Hopefully that means she will announce it. Tomorrow.

Also, I dragged her about that font/beige background and told her to use handwriting/colours to change it up in an IG comment on last week's poetry. Sis read my mind. Or my comment.

Let’s just hope something is around the corner... I mean we can’t be waiting for much longer until she says something. It’s so late into the year, I mean... does she expect us to care a year after?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

ALSO, lmfao @ NFR influencing another artist's album before it's released https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/8507962/kevin-abstract-arizona-baby-album-lana-del-rey

Legit, Lana is an anomaly in this fucking music world. Like her influence is just  :oprah2:

Lol @ Kevin replacing his "I never really liked Lana's music but Venice Bitch was good" tweet with one that just says "thank you Lana Del Rey". Cute.