Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

how can anyone even want HIAB at this point.. so over her

I SAID

DON'T BE A JERK

DON'T CALL ME A TAXI

SITTING IN YOUR SWEAT SHIRT

CRYING IN THE BACKSEAT

ooooh oooooh ooooh

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

wait a min ... did all of these demos leak?!?

and btw,

TASTE

No not all of them leaked.

Doin Time did next to nothing to quench my thirst for NFR. I need her to actually update us on the album, like enough is enough. She said at the beginning of March that the poetry book was coming in a few months. Google says “a few” means 2-5. On June 5 it’ll have been 3 months since she made that post. I know we’re building towards something and i know the payoff is going to be huge but like the waiting is getting really tough gays... idk but yeah can we at least please stop talking about the crack another beer lyric?

giphy.gif

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I love DT but yeah it's not quenching my thirst like I thought it would. I know that sounds ungrateful but honestly we need solid news about the album. DT was basically just a fun song Lana put out for the people, but it has nothing to do with NFR. I'm conflicted. I'm still gonna play DT on repeat in the summer tho. :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I SAID

DON'T BE A JERK

DON'T CALL ME A TAXI

SITTING IN YOUR SWEAT SHIRT

CRYING IN THE BACKSEAT

ooooh oooooh ooooh

Weirdly unpopular opinion but I looooove the way HIAB took a turn with these lyrics like I’m literally going to kick people in the teeth when she starts going off like this in the full song

Weirdly unpopular opinion but I looooove the way HIAB took a turn with these lyrics like I’m literally going to kick people in the teeth when she starts going off like this in the full song

I HATED it when she first teased it with the dumbass tourlyfe snippet. I hope it's not included in the final version. The "If he's a serial killer [..] I just want to dance with you" part is what I'm here for :hair:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I HATED it when she first teased it with the dumbass tourlyfe snippet. I hope it's not included in the final version. The "If he's a serial killer [..] I just want to dance with you" part is what I'm here for :hair:

If you listen closely in the snippet where she’s on stage you can hear like 5 secs of a verse right at the beginning of the video she hasn’t teased and it sounds so goooood

I feel like next news might come in July. Obviously nothing else is coming this month, I’m sure she thinks she’s damn Mother Teresa gifting us this cover. And idk, I just feel like she’ll let another month float on by.

ugh i recognise that koji kondo composition but i just can't name it

i also had a look at your soundcloud and i love what you're doing, baby moonstone is a tune

i wish it was just called "Hope Is A Dangerous Thing"

Song of Healing from Majora's Mask

negAbhB.png

I think hope took 3 years to complete lyrically. She wasn’t working with Jack for 3 years trying to create a melody.

Yeah, I know this but I just think the melody could be better and there's no reason it couldn't be cos there's clearly no deadline or schedule. Hence the comparison to Change which also could've been better but had the deadline.

Let's make #WhereIsNFR trend WW she would be forced to respond to that.

She couldn't even log in to Twitter to post the link to Doin' Time so she probably wouldn't even see it 

ugh i recognise that koji kondo composition but i just can't name it

i also had a look at your soundcloud and i love what you're doing, baby moonstone is a tune

i wish it was just called "Hope Is A Dangerous Thing"

Thank you so much!!!

And it's Song of Healing

Let's make #WhereIsNFR trend WW she would be forced to respond to that.

I totally agree, we should do that! ,the ONLY way the FANDOM can communicate with her is with things like that, we should fix a date and an hour to do that , without insulting or any kind of content that can make her feel harassed or anything, if we do this, we'll have to do it PROPERLY so that hopefully she'd answer 

it's my opinion