Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

so her team decided to push a single that they couldn't be bothered recording extra "clean" vocals for, ending up with a butchery of a song that barely makes sense and sounds like she's got something in her throat in the chorus...

Β 

the buffoonery

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

I'm really sorry but I just can't stand the mumbling and fuck it I luhhhh ya

the songs are on spotify omg WE LIVED TO SEE THIS

giphy.gif

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π©π¨πžπ­π«π²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐬𝐒π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π₯πžπ πšπœπ²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

so.. what now

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

This sounds so shitty sorry not sorry

Β 

Should have replaced the words with different words instead of leaving blanks

It does, like they couldn't have her rerecord a censored version if she wanted it as a single?

Β 

Also, I know it's been said to death, but god damn these promotional decisions, girl... She's coming back next Tuesday to talk about the album- but why next week? Why are they stretching it out? This could've all been said, done, and released last week.Β  :judgingu:

excited to hear her talk about the album (and end up saying nothing important about it) next week whew

I heard Wednesday :facepalm: the party playlist and the censored version of blank it I love youΒ  really destroyed my ears

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

her jacket says LOCALS ONLY lmao

giphy.gif

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π©π¨πžπ­π«π²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐬𝐒π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π₯πžπ πšπœπ²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*