Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Im 99% sure someone’s sabotaging her career. Her whole album was on iTunes like 40 minutes ago, they took it off after a while but it’s still messy as fuck

MESS. What's next? her following album leaking next week? Unbelievable.

The video is amazing, nice visuals. It doesn't follow a specific story but I don't care. She's serves her best video in years and that's all what matters. 

The greatest part >> FIILY. 

I've been very critical of Lana for AGES now. I hated her recent songs and her looks and everything that came after LFL and before the announcement of NFR. But this video killed me. It did, it RIPPED my soul to pieces. I'm blown away

The mv was really cute she looks stunning and it feels like ages since we've had a proper mv with her actually lipsyncing the words, the songs are also cute I just hate the layered vocal mixing she's keeps doing this era. I love how this mv is kinda a sequel to Ride in a way

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

so... is anyone gonna congratulate me on not listening to these songs? im waiting until next week if i haven't mentioned it already.. i hope u all know that

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fda

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Im 99% sure someone’s sabotaging her career. Her whole album was on iTunes like 40 minutes ago, they took it off after a while but it’s still messy as fuck

Where'd you hear that?