Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

remember this

“Moby you know you’re the man.”

“Ha, thanks,” I said.
“No, not like that. You’re a rich WASP from Connecticut and you live in a five-level penthouse. You’re ‘The Man.’ As in, ‘stick it to The Man.’ As in the person they guillotine in the revolution.”

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Anyways the real struggle here is how I'm preventing myself from listening to this album again because I'm afraid I won't stream it as much if I keep listening to the leak. But I'm dying without my HIAB hourly dose  :defeated:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Why are we back to “Lana hates gays!” debate? That’s what it seems like or something political. It’s pointless to discuss bc it’s none of our concern and if she did she wouldn’t be at gay pride a while back (which, once you go one time you don’t really miss much the next time and time after that, at least that’s how I am. I don’t need to go again...) and she wouldn’t have sang at the LGBT youth thing last year

i said i was seriously asking a question because i didn't know too much about her supporting the lgbt so thanks guys for informing me. that's literally all my "debate" was

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

It’s the Paradise version; it deserves to be lower

They mention the (superior) AKA version in the description. Seems like they took it into account. 

someone commented "I'll be streaming!! (on mute)"

WELL here's our answer to why she doesnt support the lgbt more   :creep:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I mean it makes sense that she's not a leftist, considering she is a pop star with a bunch of monies. She's probably libertarian or some shit 

Oh she's 100% a libertarian with her whole 'fascination' with space x and elon musk

I mean we been knew that politically she's not all there. She's vaguely anti-trump and pretty unwilling to be more specific than that. Idk why people expected more from her at this point

locals only