Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This thread was lit and I had a ball, thank you guys this was a very funny ride, but next time chat more so we can have 4000 pages. We deserve a jacket saying "locals only", signing off now, bang bang kiss kiss xx

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

omg tonight?! Where did this come from! I can't believe how fast this end rollout of everything has been. For so long since the start of last year we've been talking about snippets, performances, rumours and honestly I don't even know what else, it's all been a blur, but now suddenly the album is coming out (in 2 and half hours in Aus?!) what the fuck! What a ride, we did it motherfuckers, we survived

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

also 10 hours until nfr realase in my timezone

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Has anyone gotten their shipping emails from the ldr store in the US yet? I called out sick from work to order two copies at exactly 8am on August 1st when they were available and all my friends just purchased theirs a week ago and they already got shipping confirmation and I haven’t. I am so upset. I just want to listen to it for the v first time and between this stupid hurricane and now this, I feel like I’ll never get to.

Nope. 

Sincerely,

Shitposter #5

This is honestly distressing  :ohno:  maybe if there's a candid of her burning a pride flag, something else leaks, she suddenly says she supports trump, releases the poetry book, and Valerie comes back we can make it

locals only

someone say something controversial 

giphy.gif

The pink UO vinyl isn't shipping till Sept 5 :suicide: hopefully it comes for my birthday! But also, hopefully it'll get here sooner than when I ordered my "Thank U, Next" vinyl from Ariana's store because that took soooo many months of fuckery to arrive. Her merchandiser is notoriously awful.

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

This is honestly distressing  :ohno:  maybe if there's a candid of her burning a pride flag, something else leaks, she suddenly says she supports trump, releases the poetry book, and Valerie comes back we can make it

not valerie again :rip:

not valerie again :rip:

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Valerie. I think she's an interesting Kayne supporter

giphy.gif

who the f is Valerie??

she-is-the-mother-i-never-had-she-is-the

giphy.gif