Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I asked in Le Faltrinelli bookstore and record store in Rome if they maybe got the album today, but they did not...

I will go again in the evening 15 minutes before closing

I have a feeling they will get it and I will with sad face or smth asked to get the album now coz I am traveling in the morning before opening

haha

Though I think maybe it is better to buy it in Milano

on Saturday

than tomorrow in Rome

non so...

My UO order says not shipping until Sept 5 too. Target is still preparing. They better have a copy in store for me to buy tomorrow! My Ticketmaster CD did ship yesterday.

I still haven’t opened up the regular CD I bought last night. I really am going to wait until midnight (or tomorrow if I fall asleep lol...). Maybe I’ll finally watch Philly/The Greatest today. :)

I really forgot all about my Ticketmaster CD  :facepalm:  thanks for indirectly reminding me lol

mypictr_380x225-7.png

I asked in Le Faltrinelli bookstore and record store in Rome if they maybe got the album today, but they did not...

I will go again in the evening 15 minutes before closing

I have a feeling they will get it and I will with sad face or smth asked to get the album now coz I am traveling in the morning before opening

haha

Though I think maybe it is better to buy it in Milano

on Saturday

than tomorrow in Rome

non so...

Mi sa che ti conveniva Amazon

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

I hadn't been emailed so I checked the order status on UO with the tracking code  and it said it wouldn't be shipped till the 5th -- but also I'm hoping that that's just not real and I'll get an email saying they're shipping it tomorrow :suicide:

I honestly just want it now because I am so in love with that cover (especially since finding out that it was apparently the OG cover but Lana's team(or label) didn't like it and so she had to change it to the cover we have now)(which I still like but I'm obsessed with this alt cover) and I think it'll be the first vinyl I actually frame on the wall

I need to check mine then too nnnnnnnn. Same, but, I actually like the official cover that we got too, it's beautiful, and god you're giving me ideas ahhh. I wonder how that cover's supposed to reflect the album, themes wise and stuff. 

and I just bought the lime green double vinyl from her store just now. I feel like if I stay on here, I'm gonna end up getting the blue one too. @ , yo hoe, tf r ya speaking about a violet vinyl :crying4:

UV/Honeymoon

So the iTunes version has the single edition of FIILY, then? I wonder what's up with the alternate from the leak. Maybe just a CD exclusive? God knows lanz probably won't say anything about it lel

we need one final drama to end this thread

ikr someone do something

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*