Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

the urban outfitters cover is better than the actual one. 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

29 days ago, I was like, “LMAAOOOO what is this cover art aaahahaha I love you Lana” and now I really like and appreciate the cover. :w8ing:

Agree. I was really unpleasantly thrown off by the cover when it was first revealed, and now I love it.

I didn't like HM's cover when it first came out either, though, so I guess they just have to grow on me.

OMG!

That Billboard list...

White Mustang so low? Like WTF?

Hope at #1 ???!!!

I mean... I don't mean...

hahaha

BUt it is great they did that ranking! Don't remember if they do smth like that for other artists! I know they did only singles for Madonna etc...

Yeah, I think NFR will get all the praises from all

Hopefully your's is shipped tomorrow! Honestly the sooner the better ahhahaa. The official cover is amazing too, I loveeeee it, the sky fading into paint and LA on fire in the background and Lana reaching out, it's such an iconic cover (I'll probably end up getting that vinyl as well and framing it too haha) but you should def do it too!

I'm not really sure, I'll probably have to think about it more, but I have a theory that the imagery of the album was meant to just stay like the homemade videos, phone selfies, instabaddie shots because to me its always seemed this album was a very personal, current and reflective album of the time world she's experiencing. Does that make sense? I think the UO cover fits into the same aesthetic style of the snippet videos she would put out, or the random home video music videos and selfies, the music itself is quite folky for Lana, even the poetry book stuff all seemed to be interconnected. It was like she was just creating a literal reflection of her life atm. And I think that kinda fits the album, I've said this before but I heard someone describe the album as (not perfect quote so don't @ me) "NFR is a representation of living in a time where the personal choices you make don't have an impact on the greater cultural significance of the world right now" and thinking of that along with the aesthetic of her homemade videos and phone photo cover arts, the UO cover looks like it's meant to just be a representation of Lana and where she is in her world atm (which seems to be hanging out on walls in all black with her girl squad lol) 

Does any of this make sense? In my mind it makes sense but I could also just be crazy, someone else try make sense of this pls

Sorry I'll reply better in a bit, I have to do a bit of quick studying for something! brb 

UV/Honeymoon

It’s what it deserves. :oopna:

White Mustang was an early fave for me of LFL... but I feel it hasn't aged well.... Its too short, it needed another minute and a half where it went somewhere epic 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

So it seems like everyone who’s albums hasn’t shipped yet finally did... except for me.

Did you guys order from her shop? Did you order right when it came out or some time (days, weeks) later? And what countries are you guys from?

It seems like I’m literally the only person who’s not getting their album anytime soon and Idk why.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Right! tbh I'm gonna replace the album cover in my library with the UO one.

thats nice for you but i'm not even gonna have nfr in my library. it doesn't deserve to be downloaded... it's not like it' her magnum opus or sumn.. we all know whomst that title belongs (it starts with lust and ends with life) 

giphy.gif

thats nice for you but i'm not even gonna have nfr in my library. it doesn't deserve to be downloaded... it's not like it' her magnum opus or sumn.. we all know whomst that title belongs (it starts with lust and ends with life)

This is the problem with the ones who listened early. Don’t even bother talking about how you think it isn’t worth downloading if you downloaded the leak and hate it. That’s your own fault

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It’s what it deserves. :oopna:

white mustang is worse than coachella :oopna:

giphy.gif

this thread is ending? i’m gonna be homeless now girls

i’ll miss this

well in her interview yesterday she said she's started writing new music

so @@Elle let's open the pre-pre-pre-pre-release thread for LDR7.

It's atrocious. Thank God her management forced her to discard it.

Lol - if it had been the standard cover I would agree, as an extra I like it.