Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I think I'm on the wrong station, they're playing the jonas brothers

Same, checking here if someone would say something but they're just playing Taylor and random music. KissFM LA is being the clown now

that interview was a bit of a mess:

Do you see a generation of younger women making music who feel influenced by you?

Yeah.

Does that make you feel good?

Yeah. I mean …

Or do you feel like you started something and people are biting you?

I feel more good than the other way. Uh [long pause]. I just notice it and I like it. Because I like my own music. [Laughs]

doodoo.png?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&r

wheres the doin time mv ? 

apparently on the list of the worst fake news we heard

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

that interview was a bit of a mess:

Do you see a generation of younger women making music who feel influenced by you?

Yeah.Does that make you feel good?Yeah. I mean …Or do you feel like you started something and people are biting you?I feel more good than the other way. Uh [long pause]. I just notice it and I like it. Because I like my own music. [Laughs]

doodoo.png?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&r

How is this a mess lmao this was a cute moment and it’s a clear thing that there are several new big artists that are clearly inspired by her.

qfrWuBl.png

Lana’s up next with Ryan Seacrest! They’ll also be playing Doin’ Time. Let’s move interview discussions to their respective threads.

Ryan Seacrest of KIIS FM up next: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/10949-radio-interview-with-ryan-seacrest-of-1027-kiis-fm-august-29th-2019/

Kevin & Bean of KROQ at 7:20: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/10947-radio-interview-with-the-kevin-bean-show-on-kroq-1067fm-august-29th-2019/

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS