Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm listening to the album while I'm working in my office and it really works that way... just like I liked the album better when I listened to it last night tired after a long and sad day, wow. I never thought I would put on a LDR album as a 'mood record' to do something else... Interesting.

How to disappear is still not it though.

Barrie posted an old Polaroid on insta and wrote "pic by lanadelrey"

Alexa play California

Okay but the people are commenting about the song on his comments :deadbanana: Guess he brought up himself by tagging her but still 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

I guess I'm getting used to this album as a mood record... but to me some of the production and that mixing is not it.

Does anyone know a website I can purchase the NFR vinyl (colored), that ships to The Netherlands? So the blue or the purple one? Maybe a German store that's ships to NL as well?

Bol had the purple one right

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

honestly I did not like Love Song at all but when I listened to it just then it blew my mind

Alexa, stream tf outta that shit yessssssssss :heart: I gave in yesterday bc my emotions were on this cute comfy high, so I bought some burgers to snack on while I studied, and just. It's fucking perfect, shed some tears they just fell, I felt her fucking voice and immediately was like damn, this hoe has a beautiful soul :crying4:

UV/Honeymoon

wow venice bitch is still one of the prettiest songs ever recorded huh i feel like crying rn while i listen to it

okay but when she says "no hype under our covers" there's little background vocalising and i never really noticed it but its so PRETTY mayhaps this is her best album

giphy.gif

Since we keep wondering if she topped UV, I figured I'd see which songs I preferred (this is based on enjoyment, not which song I think is objectively a better song). This was tougher than I expected, so my verdict is that she has once again outdone herself.

1. Cruel World vs Norman Fucking Rockwell
2. Ultraviolence vs Mariners Apartment Complex
3. Shades Of Cool vs Venice Bitch
4. Brooklyn Baby vs Fuck It I Love You
5. West Coast vs Doin Time
6. Sad Girl vs Love Song
7. Pretty When You Cry vs Cinnamon Girl 
8. Money Power Glory vs How to Disappear 
9. Fucked My Way Up To The Top vs California
10. Old Money vs The Next Best American Record
11. The Other Woman vs The Greatest 
12. Black Beauty vs Bartender
13. Guns And Roses vs Happiness is a Butterfly
14. Florida Kilos vs Hope is a Dangerous Thing 

UV: 8                         NFR:6

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

I had a dream where I woke up and my ex boyfriend was sitting by my side and we were kissing to Love song :rip:

I love delusion

I had a dream where I woke up and my ex boyfriend was sitting by my side and we were kissing to Love song :rip:

I love delusion

I had a vision... a vision of my nails in the kitchen

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I love delusion

Aww I know the pain that this kind of dreams brings :(

Take a bit hug from me <3

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~