Elle

“Violet Bent Backwards over the Grass” hardcover Poetry Book Pre-Release Thread

I guess the book will be out a in the next few weeks. She said she wants to bring that up in the next 4 weeks so

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So she's announcing that she's gonna make an announcement. In before there's no announcement tomorrow

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I was not impressed by the first poems she shared but I’m more interested now, I think I’ll actually buy a copy even though I’ve never really understood poetry lol. An audiobook sounds awesome too, that video she shared before was so soothing to listen to.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Some of the poems she shared were good, I’m more interested in the musical arrangements they will have after she shared the Patent Leather one for the next book

Happy, from Violet, sounded excellent (but I must say that I always loved that one, from day one).

Imagine she goes onto saying tomorrow that the poetry book comes out on September 5th :creep:[/size] [/size]

THIS.-

Hahahahahha how clownery

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

So she's announcing that she's gonna make an announcement. In before there's no announcement tomorrow

seriously WHY LMAO. She couldn’t have just announced it tomorrow? Make everyone freak out for 24 hours.

So is this just for Violet, the physical book and the audiobook for it, or is it for Patent Leather?I feel like she's made the whole thing so confusing by announcing both and not releasing them, but im assuming its just for Violet since thats the cover she posted? Also i wonder if this will be released before the album, perhaps August. Let's hope she mentions the album tomorrow as well :teehee:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So is this just for Violet, the physical book and the audiobook for it, or is it for Patent Leather?I feel like she's made the whole thing so confusing by announcing both and not releasing them, but im assuming its just for Violet since thats the cover she posted? Also i wonder if this will be released before the album, perhaps August. Let's hope she mentions the album tomorrow as well :teehee:

i think it’s violet. from what i gather she JUST finished patent leather, so will probably come out next year.

i cannot believe this is actually coming out... she announced it literally two years ago

Well, I guess this is what happens when you want to go small at first and forget you are Lana fucking Del Rey: you can’t do the whole thing alone. Violet is the NFR of her poetry books: it was teased a bazillion years ago before release. behind the iron gates, on the other hand, could be the COCC of her poetry books (if it comes out in September and if the second book is out in March).

Patent Leather is a poem from her second book, Behind the Iron Gates, which will come out in March. We’ll get the infos about Violet tomorrow, which will contain Happy.