Elle

“Violet Bent Backwards over the Grass” hardcover Poetry Book Pre-Release Thread

i think it’s violet. from what i gather she JUST finished patent leather, so will probably come out next year.

The second book is called Behind the iron gates - views from an institution. Patent Leather is part of that second book.

July 28 according to the link! So soon!!

which link?

does anyone know where this will go up to order? / what time has her site normally be changed in the past? i remember we knew the time of preorder for NFR

Remember when she wanted to release the poetry book before NFR! Ugh it's been a long time....can't believe it's finally happenig. Take all my money and lemoms Lana!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

which link?

does anyone know where this will go up to order? / what time has her site normally be changed in the past? i remember we knew the time of preorder for NFR

well i guess itll be on sale on barnes & noble and shite and not on her own store

image.png