canela

Slayyyter

People saying the cover looks AI don’t realize that Slayyyter has been working with an entire production company that does sets such as the one on the cover professionally.

Nothing in the cover looks remotely AI generated…

life is still so beautiful you know!

48 minutes ago, 5layyyter said:

i love the tracklist my only critic is switch OOT with TMO

with the storyline plot she's mentioned, out of time makes the perf closer for this tbh!

i always let the good ones

go

8 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

F1goqo7X0AEsLy_?format=jpg&name=900x900

THANKS

2 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Okay! The cover is a fucking serve, the tracklist… not so much…

how did Plastic, Purrr or Rhinestone Heart make the cut? Specially with Tommy, Teardrops and Make Up on the line… fuck! :pft:

Im saying. This tracklist is bad 😭 out of time should have been an opener or track 6 imo. As for Purr, doesn't fit. Haven't heard plastic but Rhinestone Heart is okay ig. Tear Me Open is meh

The tracklist should have been:

1.      Hollywood

2.      Miss Belladonna

3.      Erotic Electronic

4.      Teardrops

5.      Dramatic

6.      Out Of Time

7.      Girl Like Me

8.      My Body

9.      Tommy

10.    Tear Me Open 

11.    Make Up

12.    Love Me

and that’s on period! 

also, ur right, Out Of Time doesn’t sound like a closer to me either… this tracklist is a mess. Specially after having heard all the material and considering the potential

the way I lost my mind the millisecond my brain processed the album cover like WOOOOW!!!!!!! It is absolutely SHOWSTOPPING! Way, way, way beyond what I was expecting and could have ever imagined.

So theres only like 3 tracks im not thrilled with being on the album. But overall I think its going to be her best. There is like something for everyone. I see the vision.

This album is literally like…. at the level of a major label album. Like icon status type of album. Im so excited.

I preordered both vinyls the cd and a shirt so Cathy if youre reading this Im sorry I listened to the leaks but I told you I would be PURCHASING lmao!

but now she is performing songs that arent leaked and arent on the album… so that can only mean Deluxe? Or another album not too far long after this one even? Idk her release schedule is so unpredictable.