canela

Slayyyter

6 hours ago, nowhereInParticular said:

Urban Outfitters just sent out a backorder/delay concerning the splatter variant, Do you think the other vinyl will be delayed as well?

:um2:

Spoiler

Was the "backorder" notif about the date changing? Or did it just say "backordered", with no further information, I swear I got something weird for my Zig pressing too :um2:

Is Starfucker out yet? I have to give it a listen!! Looked it up as I typed this, I guess the date is tomorrow :beyonce:

2 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Was the "backorder" notif about the date changing? Or did it just say "backordered", with no further information, I swear I got something weird for my Zig pressing too :um2:

Is Starfucker out yet? I have to give it a listen!! Looked it up as I typed this, I guess the date is tomorrow :beyonce:

They claim October 1st is the new ship date…

:paris:

IMG-3521.jpg

on my first listen of the final mixes - my body and memories of you don’t sound as massive as they used to… i don’t know how to feel about that

rhinestone heart sounds fucking AMAZING. all of you who had shit to say about it will finally realise its brilliance bc this final mix really does it justice

girl like me stands as my fav, that song is pure pop perfection and the new outro is EVERYTHING and more. can’t believe we nearly lost this song to tommy/make up 

my ranking so far

1. girl like me

2. i love hollywood

3. miss belladonna

4. plastic

5. purrr

6. rhinestone heart

7. my body

8. tear me open

9. erotic electronic 

10. dramatic 

11. memories of you

12. out of time

My ranking atm:

1. Girl Like Me

2. Purrr

3. Plastic

4. Erotic Electronic

5. I Love Hollywood!

6. My Body

7. Memories Of You

8. Dramatic

9. Miss Belladonna

10. Out Of Time

11. Tear Me Open

12. Rhinestone Heart

Also, can anyone list the differences between the demo album and the released? Like I know Plastic as a diff verse, but is there anything else?

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

Theres mostly just more layers to the production. Especially Miss Belladonna is mastered differently.

I would have to spend more time with the rest of the tracks tonight but I don't think there are as many drastic changes as far as verses go. 

I Love Hollywood had a few different lines re-recorded. The "shes not even on the list, I am the list" sounds completely different from the demo.