graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

edit: yikes why is the font so large, lemme fix that

Looking at this as an outsider, it looks surreal and insane. It’s like as if the past four years have been a ticking bomb and I thought it exploded last summer but now this happened as well. I can’t even understand how those people could get in there, or that mr orange face even encouraged them to come. That they believe so hard that the election was rigged. That they’re not treated the same way BLM protesters were. It’s shocking.

To any of you in DC, I hope you stay safe. This doesn’t look good at all.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm not from the US, but I rooted for Biden and I was ecstatic when he won with Kamala but now, I'm scared. My thoughts are with y'all, take care, it will get better :toofunny:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

The people or Iran (e.g. amongst other places) are currently going thru a food and water shortage, while they actually deal with “rigged” elections—yet you don’t see them able to overtake the capital and loot it. But some white trash fat fucks in USA get angry that their dog-whistling moron of a president lost the election by a landslide and think it’s worth shedding blood over. What a bunch of weak pussies. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

So basically

Sometime around 2pm to 2:24 the protestors had gotten up onto the steps and through the building past capitol police. Until an hour and a half ago or even later they had finally cleared out.

Senators had to be evacuated to an undisclosed location.

We saw people break into the chamber room and jump from the second level from the floor, sit in Pences seat, etc.

A woman protestor aka terrorist was shot in the neck and died. (her fault!!!)

Pipe bombs were found on the Capitol Campus

Capitol Building property was destroyed

Tear gas let off in the building

Those terrorists taking a hold in their offices and such

Capitol police doing nothing and even some taking selfies with them terrorists

What else have I missed?

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

The Join Session of Congress will continue tonight. Numerous Republicans have now backtracked and said they will no longer object the certification of the election. 

Rep. Omar (D) is drawing up articles of impeachment. The Trade Union representing 90% of union labor workers in the US have called Pence and urged him to remove Trump thru the 25th Amendment. Pence has refused to consult with the President, and will continue presiding over the Election Certification. 

4 minutes ago, Herzeleid said:

OH MY GOD

I don’t agree with trump AT ALL but when he explicitly says ‘be peaceful and go home’ wtf business does Twitter have suspending him for inciting violence. I’m concerned about the future of social media censorship. 

Just now, urgirl said:

I don’t agree with trump AT ALL but when he explicitly says ‘be peaceful and go home’ wtf business does Twitter have suspending his for inciting violence   I’m concerned about the future of social media censorship. 

Girl his last few tweets were just fueling the fire.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

1 minute ago, urgirl said:

I don’t agree with trump AT ALL but when he explicitly says ‘be peaceful and go home’ wtf business does Twitter have suspending him for inciting violence. I’m concerned about the future of social media censorship. 

he said “remember this day...you are all patriots...we love you”. that’s as dog whistling as dog whistling gets 

10 minutes ago, urgirl said:

he didn't even dogwhistle. the fool straight up took a metaphorical megaphone to support those terrorists.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

We got you.

maxresdefault.jpg

thanks boo :heart:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

21 minutes ago, urgirl said:

This is really what you're concerned about right now? He is the President of the United States. He should be actively condemning these riots just like he did for Black Lives Matter.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

This is really what you're concerned about right now? He is the President of the United States. He should be actively condemning these riots just like he did for Black Lives Matter.

Actually I think @urgirl brings up a good point. Muting public leaders sets a dangerous precedent, especially if a warranted coup were to happen against a crooked regime, should Twitter mute the leader of that coup? It's a moral dilemma--but, in these circumstances, Twitter took the correct steps, especially after Trump tweeted that "these are the events that happen when a scared landslide election victory is so viciously and unceremoniously stripped away from great patriots". Fanning the flames of unjust violence based upon lies is pretty easy to morally decipher; but we'll have to cross the future morally-ambiguous bridges when we get there...