Sign in to follow this  
nationalxanthem

Dublin, Ireland @ Malahide Castle - June 22, 2019

If you have enough money and time to go to all her shows and make sure you are in the front row then you probably come from a totally different way of thinking. The guy has probably only ever known getting what he wants when he wants.

Money can’t buy common decency, morals, or class babe ;) I was born with the mind of a goddess, If I was rich with loads of time I wouldnt be using my time to follow and drool over another human. PerioddT.

i dont give a fuck if i seem jealous because thats obviously where a lot of this comes from as well, and im not afraid to deny it. you fly to another country. you bring your posey and you take more barricade spots away from people who live in that country and dont have the privilege to travel the WORLD and see her. at a point it just comes to be where are your morals? good for them! he and his friends have jobs (i assume) spend their money the way they want! but its always good to look at life from the side that comes in contact with you. some of these people have been waiting in ireland for years for lana to come back. but i wonder how he got from second row to barricade. who did he push out? correction - i hope he didnt have to push anyone out to get a spot.

Yeah these wealthy stans who get barricade every show no matter where she seems to be are fucking annoying and hideous. Give the other kids a chance ffs, it's fine to flaunt your wealth and go to so many shows but to purposely go for center barricade every damn time is just disrespectful and inconsiderate of less fortunate stans who can't use their parents wealth at a wim. Take the third row jfc. 

It's so frustrating because it is clearly just for clout. I've seen Lana live and it was amazing. If she comes back to my city or one nearby, I'll see her again. But no shade to sis, the setlist doesn't change drastically between tours, never mind dates on the same tour. I'm glad that that guy didn't get where he wanted if it means people who don't have the money to fly out across fucking continents to see her live, or the vast amount of free time to camp outside for days get to the front instead.

locals only

It's so frustrating because it is clearly just for clout. I've seen Lana live and it was amazing. If she comes back to my city or one nearby, I'll see her again. But no shade to sis, the setlist doesn't change drastically between tours, never mind dates on the same tour. I'm glad that that guy didn't get where he wanted if it means people who don't have the money to fly out across fucking continents to see her live, or the vast amount of free time to camp outside for days get to the front instead.

Omg!! Did he kicked from center? Or did he just not make it  :flutter:

You just know she dreads seeing that ramen noodle hair from the stage too :deadbanana:

Does she though? She spent like a good two minutes talking and taking pics with him and his groupies at my show, and she seems to always give them attention whenever they're around. They'd stop going so much if she stopped acknowledging them.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Omg!! Did he kicked from center? Or did he just not make it  :flutter:

Nah he made it  https://twitter.com/a_nyomiix3/status/1142467364275073024?s=21

Does she though? She spent like a good two minutes talking and taking pics with him and his groupies at my show, and she seems to always give them attention whenever they're around. They'd stop going so much if she stopped acknowledging them.

She probably would feel bad ignoring someone who spends so much money and time on her tbh.. reminds me of the pop up shop lmao

Nah he made it  https://twitter.com/a_nyomiix3/status/1142467364275073024?s=21

She probably would feel bad ignoring someone who spends so much money and time on her tbh.. reminds me of the pop up shop lmao

Holy hell is he tall. Well. There goes my good mood.

locals only

Lol @ you being mad at the noodle boy. I think it's fair he always gets the top spot - his life must be pretty sad when he is so fucking overobsessed with a singr that he puts all his time and money into following her around the globe.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I just want her to

1)wear a dress

2)serve vocals

3)sing 3 new songs live including a new nfr that it's not Venice bitch or MAC

4)announce that the record is coming tomorrow or at least until July

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I just want her to

1)wear a dress

2)serve vocals

3)sing 3 new songs live including a new nfr that it's not Venice bitch or MAC

4)announce that the record is coming tomorrow or at least until July

hot new deal! for the price of a ticket, you can pick any 0 of these 4 options!

it's just the way i feel

Can someone attending please ask about the poetry book too? You can ask about the album at the same time. I’m not asking anyone to abandon their album inquiries. Some of us just also want book news. Please.

omg imagine the crowd chanting 'violets bent backwards over the grass! violets bent backwards over the grass! violets bent backwards over the grass!' :rip:

nice cocc bro

How long til she's on stage? Who's livestreaming?

omg imagine the crowd chanting 'violets bent backwards over the grass! violets bent backwards over the grass! violets bent backwards over the grass!' :rip:

Hopefully they don't ask for her to sing 'Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have - But I Have It', since half the concert would be gone just with them screaming the title