Sign in to follow this  
nationalxanthem

Dublin, Ireland @ Malahide Castle - June 22, 2019

can't wait for those two annoying dancers standing in front of her and blocking the view for the fans

You'll be missing them when she inevitably replaces them with Lola Bunny and skinny Trisha Paytas

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

ahww, is he upset he couldn't be first row again at a lana concert he camped outside for  :( that is so sad!

he is barricade, luckily :)

and yes, it was messy. there were girls who literally got caught in a stampede, ive never seen smth like this

image.png

Tbh if I know I had met Lana so many times and been front row, I’d give other people the chance to be front row lol.... especially if its a foreign country. let the irish ppl get their chance :((( not trying to be mean but its just rude to me

Tbh if I know I had met Lana so many times and been front row, I’d give other people the chance to be front row lol.... especially if its a foreign country. let the irish ppl get their chance :((( not trying to be mean but its just rude to me

If you have enough money and time to go to all her shows and make sure you are in the front row then you probably come from a totally different way of thinking. The guy has probably only ever known  getting what he wants when he wants.

Noodle boy dyed his hair black so we couldn’t call him noodle boy, or so he thought.......

there are types of black noodles too...honestly though he's so annoying to me like imagine making your entire schedule revolve around following an artists tour...like come on now

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

https://twitter.com/WinEdwards/status/1142459823767900161

he still managed to get to the barricade.. what's his annoying ass complaining about, he's at the barricade again for the 566446th time because he camped outside again, which is so shitty because like, you've already had that first row experience several times. let others have that experience.

qfrWuBl.png

there are types of black noodles too...honestly though he's so annoying to me like imagine making your entire schedule revolve around following an artists tour...like come on now

i know so many middle aged groupies like that

it's embarrassing

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

https://twitter.com/WinEdwards/status/1142459823767900161

he still managed to get to the barricade.. what's his annoying ass complaining about, he's at the barricade again for the 566446th time because he camped outside again, which is so shitty because like, you've already had that first row experience several times. let others have that experience.

and hes so tall and blocks everyone, and when lana goes to the barricade he should let other people meet her and talk to her

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF