Say Yes to Heaven

New single: "Doin' Time" (Sublime cover) - OUT NOW

The person on ATRL who said it's coming on the 17th is a well known insider on there who has said many things that ended up being correct before but..........WHERE IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT THEN LANA?

If Friday is correct, then tomorrow or Thursday. She never announces anything very much in advance.

The person on ATRL who said it's coming on the 17th is a well known insider on there who has said many things that ended up being correct before but..........WHERE IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT THEN LANA?

someone should ask him about the cover art

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Per Lana’s latest Instagram post, it will be released on Friday -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

the part by her fingers is bothering me so much did she do this herself on her phone like :toofunny: god she looks so gorgeous tho curls are my absolute FAVORITE even if this is a recycled selfie

UbsOye5.png

AM CHOKING IM TOO LIT FOR THIS. THIS IS LITERALLY HER BEST SONG EVER??? THE PRODUCTION??????? HER VOIIIIIIIIICE HOLY SHIT?????? THE "Evil, I've come to tell you that she's evil" PART KILLED ME????? what the fuckkkk can NFR pull through with music like this. can she do a a dark emo pop record????????? what the FUCK. im deceASED :defeated:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: